Best Combo's?

emmarhoids
emmarhoids Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Archer
What are the best combo's you elites use?
Any certain skills worth leveling?

*Yes i've read the sticky. Just wanted to see what other people enjoy using
Post edited by emmarhoids on

Comments

• Akrilloth - Heavens Tear
    Akrilloth - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Frost arrow- Normal- Normal-Knockback-Normal until dead.

This however will only be effective if you have a Pure dex build (All stats in Dex except for minimum amounts of Str for your Light Armour)
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I use Frost Arrow - Quickshot - Lightning Strike - Normal until dead. I wouldn't recommend this normally but my friend gave me a 900k mana charm so I can be a bit loose with the mana use. I will add Knockback Arrow on the next level and will goto the above poster's rotation when my mana charm wears out.

b:pleased
  • Delai - Lost City
    Delai - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Best combos...what do u mean by it?PVE or PVP combos?For PVE i would recommend using frost arrow as opener-nomral shots-knockback-normal shots till its dead.How ever in later lvls this wont be enought so i ussually use:take aim(i havent it maxed,i just lvl it when i have free SP,at my lvl it can be maxed already i think but i have it at lvl6 and it works pretty good)-frost arrow-normal shots-knockback-normal shots till dead but from time to time i use aim low or stuning arrow too.For PVP it depends which class u re fighting:
    Wiz:winged shell(i havent it maxed-same as take aim)quick stuning arrow before they seal u,and then it is ussually enough to just give him some normal shots or take aim without channeling(when fighting wizies u must fight quick due to their high channeling time)
    Veno:LA/Robe:same as with wizies and if u have some time while ur winged shell is absorbing u can use knockback or wingspan on their pet but i wont recommend it,rather try to kill that veno quickly
    :Heavy Armor:Personally i havent fought this type of veno yet but for what ive
    heard it is not that hard(i may not be right):shell if u have chi-stun-wingspan-and your metal attacks.
    Cleric:Here it is a bit harder cause they could spam heals on em and sleep u,magic debuff-wield thunder-some thing to finish,however if u have anti sleep on ur genie cast it and then it is same as with wizies
    Barb/BM:antistun if fighting BM(if u have it)shell if u have chi-stun-metal attacks,it is not usually enough for barb so i can spam metal attacks and stun on em or use aim low too.
    Archer:I dont like fighting brothers archer but if u do so u should use mix of all ur attacks of which u think are usefull(shell,stun,aim low,take aim,metal attacks)
    This is all i use and i believe this are most used combos,but i plan to expand em with sharpened tooth and dealdy shot(wooye that skill relly rocks^^)after ill hit lvl49.
    I hope i answered ur question.(omg i should write a guide^^)If some of u have mroe ideas how to improve this combos just tell me,im only learning yet.And the last thing,sorry me if there are some faults in grammar(im not from any english speaking countries-Slovakia Ftw).
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you need to stun the cleric before winged shell or he will spam heal himself.
    after stun deadly shot and a few normal attacks should do.

BMs you need to attack from 20 meters range if he havnt noticed you use a high dammage skill as opener. if he have start with aim low. thunder shock(i think its this oe that decreases metal resist) frost arrow then thunder strike and finish with stun arrow and thunder shock. if that doesnt finish him of use winged shell and do abit kiting with as many metal attacks as possible

and about the rope wizz just normal attack and/or deadly shot+stun
    dont know for LA mage
    EDIT: w00t 100 posts
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Veno:LA/Robe:same as with wizies and if u have some time while ur winged shell is absorbing u can use knockback or wingspan on their pet but i wont recommend it,rather try to kill that veno quickly
    Knockback is a no, for any pvp situation. Only works for pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i use quickshot-frost-vicouis-lighting-knockback-dead

i have a brz mp charm its like at 10k left lolz but my hp charm is still high cause i never get hit and i bough both at same time b:chuckleb:laugh
    edited May 2009
    Knockback is a no, for any pvp situation. Only works for pve.

knockback and wingspann works on pets. but you are right they shouldnt be used in PvP.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My thing varies, because i have a hybrid build. 1 vit, 1 str, 3 dex so the whole frost>normal>normal>knockback>normal til dead doesnt work for me =S.

I like putting some aim lows in there, because i dont use mana chi skills and continuos grinding means continius spark =). Why waste?
    I use Frost>normal>normal>knockback>stunning>normal>lightning strike if they aren''t dead or a few shots missed etc. THIS IS FOR RANGED MOBS THOUGH.
    For melee mobs i use

Frost>normal>knockback>stunning>normal>normal>then i use lightning strike if stun failed (cuz they are close now.) or another frost arrow (fast cooldown)

Someimtes i use serrated arrow infront of the frost, especially if i have lots of mana and the enemy does alot of dmg and needs to be killed fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Katz - Lost City
    Katz - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Someimtes i use serrated arrow infront of the frost, especially if i have lots of mana and the enemy does alot of dmg and needs to be killed fast.
    how is serrated arrow going to kill the mob faster?
    using it in front of frost will just make the mob get closer to you before he starts moving slower for absolutelly no reason
    meow?

b:bye
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Heres how u do it. Put all points into str, so @ lvl 10 you should have 50 str. use lvl 1 bow (str is best for bow)(lvl 1 is glitched it does 100k dmg). run up to a BM WITHOUT ARROWS(Its a bow, u hit them with it) and fight him. u will win every time

(Let the flames begin)
    edited June 2009
    Heres how u do it. Put all points into str, so @ lvl 10 you should have 50 str. use lvl 1 bow (str is best for bow)(lvl 1 is glitched it does 100k dmg). run up to a BM WITHOUT ARROWS(Its a bow, u hit them with it) and fight him. u will win every time

(Let the flames begin)

BUUUUUURNb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • xseahagx
    xseahagx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i use knockback,quickshot,wing sheild thingy,then if they come in i switch to sword or battle axe till dead if they stay back arrow till death with armour to suit critters make{ wood, water etc} good luck good gaming
  • Micene - Lost City
    Micene - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lvl 10 Take Aim is better then lvl 3 Deadly Shoot and windged shell is very important for an Archer...so:

Take aim - Vicius/Serrated Arrow - Knowbak - Windged shell - normal hit - noemal hit - normal hit

Remember, Wing shell recharge your mp.

You can kill long range mobs just using:

Take aim - Vicious/Serrated Arrow - Wing shell - normal hit till he dead and wing shell will recharge all mp you've used.