PWI and Windows 7

2»

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

after reading this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • doghredoghredoghre
    doghredoghredoghre Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i am playing PWI on win7 no problems a t all actully i found it run more smoothly than win XP but the secret is to find out witch compatibility win windows 7 has to choose so the PWI run good.
    if i was you i will reinstall it and when you install it again windows 7 its self should tell you if he could reinstall the program to make it compatible say yes and every thing wll be ok and try to right click on the client (right click client- properties-compatibility - and check the box where it says run as admin)
    and try playing with the compatible windows from there.
    i hope its clear but this is the best way i can explain it and i hope it will help you and windows 7 is amazing its the best thing Microsoft did so far it more light on your pc than xp and its much more much more stable than xp and vista and VISTA sucks any ways
  • selleyah
    selleyah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have windows 7 too and game is on this windows very good :)
  • bloblette
    bloblette Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Win7 64bit, build 7100, nvidia gfx card
    Installs and plays fine except the mouse scroll doesnt work, but I suspect my razer mouse driver has something to do with it.

Edit: yeah, razor diamondback 3g mouse's "universal scroll" doesnt work with pwi. Did under XP.
This discussion has been closed.