advice b:beg

Options
_Jack - Lost City
_Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Blademaster
hello, Im asking for advice on what to grind on i just hit 65. I have been grinding on Foxwing Supremes xp was decent and drops fairly good. I know that best hourly to do is the knights, however i don't like hourly cause when i got back to town i inevitably get distracted and end up running around jumping on roofs. So if anyone knows a good mob to grind on 65+ i would be very grateful, preferable not in a pk fest area (swamps) i have no wish to waste my charm more than i do again thanks for helping.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Jack - Lost City on

Comments

• Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey Jack, what level did you start on foxwings? and how much xp did they give you at your level? and what %? sorry i couldnt answer your question as you can see that i am a lower level than yourself
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • _Jack - Lost City
    _Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    umm i started on foxwings at lvl 58 and at lvl 64 they were giving 350 somethign xp mobs with the modifiers around 518
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyp3r
    skyp3r Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I'm doing the Justice Quest with Resentful Heaven, there you have to kill 60 of those. The Exp are around 331xp per Monster, but if you completed the justice quest you get an additional 22k exp 4400k spirit. You can do this quest each 60minutes. I think i'll do this till 70.

p.s: just try swamps only got pked one time in 3 lvls there
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you are really intent on getting out of the swamp, look at the Clam Scouts in the water north of Village of Naught and the little pirate-types (forgot the name) right outside Sanctuary (east side). The Clam Scouts have a lot of quests involving them, so they can be over-fished and I don't know how either area compares in terms of PK intensity on your server, but those will be melee-friendly mobs.

You've found the Knights already. Have you tried the wider cluster of them on the north edge of the swamp? It is less tightly packed there and may be less of a PK mess. Also, not technically in the swamp, but above it, you can grind effectively on Spinewraiths. Like the Knights, their magic attack is mostly a slow channeling debuf (unlike KNights, they will also mix in an actual attack, but still melee friendly air mob). You can get guard quest for them at least and maybe justice.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why don't you do one-man army quests and get some REP as well while you're grinding?

Edit: Right now your one-man NPC is in Village of Dreaming Cloud. When you hit LV66 the next one-man quests come available in Wetstone Keep
  • Onlyway - Sanctuary
    Onlyway - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Erm noobish question lolb:surrender. im level 67 and im sick of these hydrolace things lol. Which knights are we talking about here exactly and is there a justice for them?
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Erm noobish question lolb:surrender. im level 67 and im sick of these hydrolace things lol. Which knights are we talking about here exactly and is there a justice for them?

I hear you man... Try to hang on for just 3 more levels. Once you hit 71 you get one-man army for at least 2 honest pure physical mobs :)

Just try to stun a hydrolace first to cancel her magic and then fight like usual mobs. If you're spear- always click in front of her never on her. Because spear counts as ranged attack and she'll start to drown you without mercy.

In northern area there is a spot where 2 hydrolaces spawn almost to the same places over and over making their spawn predictable. This means you'll stun/kill one. Then another, and then you move to the spot where you did first and wait few seconds for spawn. when she does, you have element of surprise and she won't spell if she's already under attack. Then you move to the place where you did the second wait till she spawns and add another easy kill to your account. Repeat till you're done quest or sick of ladykilling.
  • Onlyway - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hear you man... Try to hang on for just 3 more levels. Once you hit 71 you get one-man army for at least 2 honest pure physical mobs :)

Omg lol that just made me so happy b:pleased!!! 67 is taking so long and im pulling may hair out with 70 getting closer and closer lmao.

But ya are the knights with the flaming head and samurai armor the ones that were being mentioned earlier?
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

It is the Acephalid Death Knight. This is the best mob in the swamp for melee. It will do a magic attack (like everything in the swamp), but the attack is only a channelling delay debuf. You will get interrupted on this mob more than most, but it is an easy grind with good drops and both guard quests and justice quests available for it.
  • Onlyway - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is the Acephalid Death Knight. This is the best mob in the swamp for melee. It will do a magic attack (like everything in the swamp), but the attack is only a channelling delay debuf. You will get interrupted on this mob more than most, but it is an easy grind with good drops and both guard quests and justice quests available for it.

Ok Tyvm ill have to try those :)