Need some advices on barb

Delai - Lost City
Delai - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
Hi guys,just today i decided to make a barb,my archer rocks but from time to time it starts to bore me.Just after i created a barb i saw some lvl50+ barb in starting area so i asked him for what skills are worth lvling and so...He said me that there are 2 ways to build babr:tank or DD and that i wont have enought spirit to be good at both.I was confused a bit cause i know that at lvls from like 35+ there wont be much SP but i thought that at lvls like 60 or 70 when there will be no good skills to learn it will go back to normal.I wanted to build my barb mainly for that i can tank but i dont suck at PVP at all.Can some of u,high lvls tell me is it is possible to be a good tank and dont suck with my humanoid skills at PVP?
Post edited by Delai - Lost City on

Comments

• Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We'll he's correct you won't have the spirit to do both.... not till lvl 85 ish...

Although if you use the genie to slow down your leveling by using the xp... then it's possible to get it all setup earlier.

Even now I've made 3 lvl 80 genies and had several unsuccessful lvl 2-6's probably 10ish total till finally got one I'll keep. I've been using rebirth-gammas for them.. I've still got 5 skills not done.. As to worthless skills ours really aren't all that worthless. I guess stomp of beast king and Garrot aren't that great.. but really just read the build guide it's all there. I personally recommend playing the tank.. If you want to DPS (or DD as they call it here) then play a BM.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was confused a bit cause i know that at lvls from like 35+ there wont be much SP but i thought that at lvls like 60 or 70 when there will be no good skills to learn it will go back to normal.

Well I'll say this, I'm still running short on SP (this is probably due to the fact I don't do CS now after 81 and probably those pesky genies b:chuckle). Until I hit 70s I had completely ignored the humanoid skills (almost all at lvl1) and only now am I starting to level those up.

But yeah even at lvl80+ I have skills I need to level. Theres only a few 'no good' skills for a barbarian. You don't need all of them to operate but the more you can level them the better it is.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842