Join Our Faction

Intelegent - Heavens Tear
Intelegent - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
we have just started a new faction but... we can never seem to get anyone in it so im writting this thread to see if anyone will like to join.b:thanks
Post edited by Intelegent - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kaier - Sanctuary
    Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...whats ur faction...why don't u go and invite players in the game?b:victory
    Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    we have just started a new faction but... we can never seem to get anyone in it so im writting this thread to see if anyone will like to join.b:thanks

It's because your faction is not known...

Make a identity for your faction as one of the BEST "something"... If people know your the best for something (Even if it is something really crappy), they will join it

Oh yea, have a really strong loyal core... I mean really strong.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Sawki - Sanctuary
    Sawki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No offense, but guild recruitment posts usually go to the 'Guild Banter' forum if you are seeking to recruit.

The forums are here
    My Alts
    Alniant (Psychic) Level 5x; Triannia (Venomancer) Level 4x; Welmar(Cleric) Level 4x;
  • cam8214
    cam8214 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    can i join? im a lvl 16 veno