Who is the best in their level range?

Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
after i got some new gear i feel like a champ. :D

Here is a SS of my stats (no buffs)
Statsnotperfect.jpg

If I use aura and alter marrow my deffense goes up 2k. throw in cleric buff i can reach over 6k defense.

I am not able to wear a piece of my set even cause i needa level once more so ill repost stats when i hit lvl 43. my defense will go up quite a bit.
Post edited by Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ha... I beat you in Magic Defense, Magic Attack, and Mag!!! (When I was level 42, naked!)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Ha... I beat you in Magic Defense, Magic Attack, and Mag!!! (When I was level 42, naked!)

yeah magical wise i couldn't pull a rabbit out of a rabbit bin... But i think melee wise im doin great for lvl 42. next lvl my def will goup a few hundred, got my last piece of my set then
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah and next week you'll be lv 50 and all the gear you bought won't matter.

Btw...these look like a normal lv 42 stats. Or am I missing something? b:puzzled
    edited May 2009
    yeah and next week you'll be lv 50 and all the gear you bought won't matter.

Btw...these look like a normal lv 42 stats. Or am I missing something? b:puzzled

er.. all my gear is 3star with high +pdef, and the axes i use are as strong as demonic handaxes, or stronger. + using all def gems in my gear... So if all BMs have that stuff at 42 then sure... and LOL my gear is goint too last till 60 :P
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Once you hit that, and get your TT, you could always A: Pass that on to an Alt, B: Pass it on to a Friend, C: Decomp it all, or D: Sell it for a tidy sum. I, personally, always try to get the best stuff for each level set. I don't really get the mindset of, "I'll use crappy gear now, since I'll outgrow it." Using good gear will make your leveling easier and more efficient, so it pays for itself.
    edited May 2009
    Once you hit that, and get your TT, you could always A: Pass that on to an Alt, B: Pass it on to a Friend, C: Decomp it all, or D: Sell it for a tidy sum. I, personally, always try to get the best stuff for each level set. I don't really get the mindset of, "I'll use crappy gear now, since I'll outgrow it." Using good gear will make your leveling easier and more efficient, so it pays for itself.

amen... I basically want stacked stoneblood with the garnet cause i look all red and on fire b:angry

it's pretty sweet.. I just wish i could get stronger weps >.< i guess lvl 50 hammers will have too do though they glow blue =\

they need more diversity in those stupid boxes...
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think I'm the best level 94 and 62.0% archer in the game.
    edited May 2009
    I think I'm the best level 94 and 62.0% archer in the game.

haha. i doubtthere's another lvl 94 with exactly 62.0% though..

but if so

celebrity death match!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    haha. i doubtthere's another lvl 94 with exactly 62.0% though..

but if so

celebrity death match!

Ah...that was a good show..Celebrity Deathmatch...claymation violence...

ಥ_ಥ

I miss it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    er.. all my gear is 3star with high +pdef, and the axes i use are as strong as demonic handaxes, or stronger. + using all def gems in my gear... So if all BMs have that stuff at 42 then sure... and LOL my gear is goint too last till 60 :P

no it wont, i had all 3star citrine gear only lasted till 57 then i had to upgrade.

dont get cocky about ur gear it has limits.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This looks like fun, how can I post a pic from my computer?(Vista filepaths are hard)
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.