HP Charm

Options
Kaier - Sanctuary
Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i have to ask 4 the HP charm i got one 4 the try 2 leap quest but the charm is half way drained and the bar does not go up...how and where do i get another HP charm?b:question
Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute
Post edited by Kaier - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i have to ask 4 the HP charm i got one 4 the try 2 leap quest but the charm is half way drained and the bar does not go up...how and where do i get another HP charm?b:question

Cash Shop... Cat Shops...Supply Stash...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the going price in our server should be somewhere 300-350K depends who and when. But i don't think this is your priority right now. What a BM usually needs between your LV and LV30 is
    1) good weapon (do FB19 asap)
    2) good armor - LV4 chest plate which is at least 2* or 3* since your LV15 quest armor won't cut for all the way up. If you're HP or HP/hybrid build then it maybe NPC off the shelf one even works. If you don't want to spend any money on armor then mob that is most likely to drop LV4 heavy armor chest plate is Skeleranic Warlock. A LV28 skeletons that are walking behind Tomb of Heroes.

3) make sure you have stack of HP pots after charm expires.

I've leveled 3 different BM's from 1 to 30 and I must say the easiest one was HP built axemaster with HP pot stash. it took a bit longer to get enemies down but those pyrogoliths didn't really do much damage on him and neither did Skeleran Artisans. The risk of dying in battle was I'd say 40% less likely