Allie and enemy tab

TasteMe - Lost City
TasteMe - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Recently i have found out many guilds have allies but you can never know who is on who's side.
so i have come up with a cool salutionb:thanks

When you open up the Faction screen by pressing Alt+G or just G.. there are sertain options (tabs). i was thinking maybe we could add 2 new additions, Allies Tab and the Enemy's tab.

these options will bring up a list of your allied factions, and enemy factions.

colours

The allie colour of the faction name will be green, so anytime you see a green named faction member, you know there your allies. and for the enemy colour will be dark blue, so whenever you see any factions that are dark blue, you know there on your enemy list.

Other ideas (guild points and Invite as allie option)
Another idea to add onto this, would be guild points, this would refer to the enemy's list. wenver an enemy is killed by your faction member or/and allies, your guild will gain competition points - these points will go towards lvling the guild or/and special items given from a sertain NPC.

also when you select a player, and right click on there icon, theres the option "Invite to faction"

the new addition to this would be for a "Invite as allies" option. (but only can be used on another factions marshal or leader)

much love Taste b:byeb:victory
Post edited by TasteMe - Lost City on

Comments

• a4nd0
    a4nd0 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:laughb:chuckle

This sounds like an awesome idea. My props go to Taste! This would greatly approve communication amongst people and help sort things must faster. I'm still on the hunt to make the word enemies, obsolete.b:angry

Away I go! Thanks TasteMe!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    a4nd0 wrote: »
    b:laughb:chuckle

This sounds like an awesome idea. My props go to Taste! This would greatly approve communication amongst people and help sort things must faster. I'm still on the hunt to make the word enemies, obsolete.b:angry

Away I go! Thanks TasteMe!

I use "rival"...anime's awesome-sauce like that...

ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like this idea do to the fact, theirs always someone in my faction probally pking an alliance, and dosnt realize it so then POP goes the alliance >.> yeah lol I support this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere