Question regarding TW.

killer128
killer128 Posts: 49 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
Would it be more useful to use this or a cleric for TW? I'm going to make 2 characters for TW, one being a wizard to **** the Barbs. The other one I'm not so sure about, but I was thinking Barbs since I already have a spellcaster.

Opinions?
Post edited by killer128 on

Comments

• Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    id say just play whatever you like playing most...

however i do get the idea that there are alot less barbs then there are clerics around.
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wizards **** barbs? meh~ a barb wid calamity can 1 shot robes on zerks...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Class doesn't matter, level and ability to use that class does. Barb, Wizard, Cleric, Archer, BM, can all be equally vital to making a TW work if their levels are high enough, has good equipment, and the person knows how to play.

Essentially, pick whichever one you like playing more, and can stand grinding 90% of a level with, and go from there. But, until you get into that 90+ range with any of them, you probably won't even see TW. Until you get into the 105 range, and have extremely high gear, you probably won't be seeing more than 10 minutes of any TW.

So, level, level, level, grind, grind, grind, then start to think about alts and building characters which can fill the needs of your faction. Both barb and cleric are in high demand.