My Friends' List is Full! :O

Options
Delia - Harshlands
Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Er... a while back I started getting complaints from people that I'd deleted them, which I hadn't. It seems my friends list had filled up!

Just a warning to people out there I guess... it would be nice if there was some sort of notice or something.

And if I delete you or you don't get added or something, it's nothing personal :(

I doubt there's any chance of expanding this... but it's sort of a small limit
Post edited by Delia - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dude the friends list is huge, dont add every freakin person you see in w archo!
    delete people you dont talk to!
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm amazed at how many times I get randomly assaulted by friend requests. I won't even be near the person and they pop up..

What is the exact limit of people in the friends list, by the way?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have to delete someone everyone I add someone else.. you know how damn hard it is to find someone to delete? bigger friends list please..?
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dude the friends list is huge, dont add every freakin person you see in w archo!
    delete people you dont talk to!

My biggest problem is that I am horrible with names and do not remember who I have talked to. I really wish they would make it so that you could use the "refresh" option on people that are not logged in. Then I could see who is still really low in level and use that to conclude who is no longer playing the game. Obviously people that are still really low in level are people I have not talked to in a while (since they are not playing).
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think that it'd also be nice if there was some sort of notice that "(insert name here) has deleted you from his/her friend's list." I don't mind that if I don't remember them, but maybe they just haven't been on for a while. That way, I definitely know who's not going to ever turn yellow in my friends' list again.
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The limit seems to be right around 100 (I'm not 100% sure I'm at max capacity this second since I keep going back and deleting people).

I don't add everyone in west arch. If someone sends me a random one I turn it down. I almost never add anyone at all. But people add me, and I'd rather not say they can't most of the time.

I was just pointing it out really for anyone who runs into this problem... because when it started happening I asked people about it and no one seemed to think there was a maximum friends list size. (In retrospect of course there is, but the fact that no warnings are displayed is surprising.)
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have a similar problem:

My blacklist is full. Now this is actually hurting my health because I am deathly allergic to stupid, especially stupid in yellow.

Stupid people shouting in yellow make my eyes bleed & cause migraine headaches; unfortunately the blacklist only holds like 30(?) stupid people, leaving approx. 50 on my server unaccounted for...

b:thanks

edit lol... [end off topic rant]

edit 2: lmao i probably won't ever have a problem filling my FL... why did i post here... going back to CS O_o
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol, I only have like 7 best friends out side of my guild that I talk to, there is really no point of adding people in the guild unless you want to stalk or leave them a note or just know when they are online, so if you have anyone not very important then I suggest you delete them.
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Friend's list has a max of 100 people. Every now and then I start deleting people, but it just fills up again.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have had problems with my friends list being full for some time now.

I recently made some groups -- one for my closest friends, one for each class, and one for "inactives". And I put almost everyone in "inactive", only moving them to my other groups when I saw them on (or, remembered them being on recently).

Now when I need to delete someone, I always delete from my "inactives" list.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WTB Friendlist Extension Stone b:surrender

By the way, yes, the friends list can be extended, but apparently only manually by a GM. Don't tell anyone I said that b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]