Trying to decide on a character set...

killer128
killer128 Posts: 49 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm a PWI n00b, first of all. I have no clue where anything is, but I do know a LOT after reading these forums.

Now, what I am trying to do is compose 3 characters, each for a specific purpose. One best for PvE, one best for PvP, and one best for TW.

What I am asking is which class would be best for each. If you know the class, is there a specific build and stat distribution I should know about?

I have gathered information and it seems Venomancers w/Phoenix pets are best for PvP, but since I ACTUALLY have a life and don't want to spend time on that, Archer seems like a good choice

I also assume that Venomancers are the best PvE, as they earn money the quickest. I've only read information.

I'm still wondering what I should do for TW, but apparently since Clerics work best with a team, I assume a Cleric might be best for TW.

Opinions? Comments? This isn't for beginners to answer, though, I'll tell you that!
Post edited by killer128 on

Comments

• Corsen - Heavens Tear
    Corsen - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Venomancers

They earn a lot of money quickly and they are pretty good at PvE because they're practically self sufficient (what with having a pet tank and all). However, they do get tedious as playing the lone wolf can become boring.
    People don't always want you in their party.

However, if you want to get some good equipment for your other characters I suggest you do get a Venomancer exactly because of the vast quantities of money that will be pouring in sort of past level 40.
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Archers would be the best PVP/TW( in my opinion) because later on in the game, they become the strongest Damage Dealer in the game, alongside Wizards. They are called Glass Canons because they do damage until the enemy reaches them and shatters them like glass.
    Venomancers are good for PVE because they are a really good solo class.