Heavens Tears TW Overview: Triad vs Enrage

2»

Comments

• XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We all know it was because I wasnt there. My impressive TW skills with my barb are undefeatable. b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if u need 3 BM's to kill one cleric (if they don't crit)
    i dunno about that

This is true. However we only need 1 BM or half an archer, so I don't see the problem.

@xForb: =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes ppl stop QQ'ing and start posting TW story's b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I remember Triad...
    -Sigh-
    Week after week...after week 3 hour wars. ._.

When I re-did the Evolution TW Roster (When I was in Evo) I think the main reason we won is because I put in elite veno-kill Airbourne teams.
    (You could really tell the difference in that next TW)

Airbourne 69 & 79 xD

(Ask xHonestyx why one was named 69. o.O)

However, I'm aware it has been a bit since Evo fought them.

Since the whole merger with ex-legion/empire & SentinelS.

Lol, talk about a living TW Hell.
    Empire's defense skills mixed in with nix's. ._.
    & Genies. -twitch-

In my opinion, and I mean no disrespect to anyone,

Enraged is better on the offense.
    Triad, for defense.

Then again, I don't think Enraged has ever been attacked by any MAJOR threats.

I'm not sure how Triad works with offense though. o.O
    A part of me thinks that they're going to scoop up the rest of Rad's land around them, and just stay put in place, not able to lose or gain land. (Unless they attacked Evo, then MAYBE they will gain land.)

But for the most part, just be the new RoadKill, with more land. (Figure of Speech)

Like I said, no disrespect to anyone, just voicing my opinions.
    Just quite curious about Triad's offensive skills.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm.. There's actually a pretty good point that Yunnah brings up.

I remember how Triad took Misfortune, and Evo kept trying to take it back.
    Then one weekend they took it back. b:shocked

If nixes were the backbone of Triad's defense, (at least as perceived by Enrage), then Enrage needs to create airborne units of their own that would specialize in nix termination.

Is there really no efficient way against veno's with nixes?
    I thought archers make a rather quick job of them?

Anyways, perhaps Yunnah would care to elaborate on the make up and strategy of the 69 and 79 anti-Phoenix Airborne divisions that made Misfortune green again? b:shutup
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The Airbourne teams were basically made up of archers, one cleric, and if not enough archers, a veno with nix. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    LayOnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nixes Nixes Nixes....Blah Blah Blah...U'd think there were 80 venoes in the TW...Will u guys shutup about the Nixes. We WON becuase of 80 ppl not becuase a few people with Nixes. Enrage had as many Nixes as us so Dont be fooled by this Nix propoganda!!! And yes we learnt from Evo's Airborne teams in Misfortune that's the whole point of battles is to learn from them and get better. b:victory
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We all know it was because Sheswes wasnt there.
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nixes Nixes Nixes....Blah Blah Blah...U'd think there were 80 venoes in the TW...Will u guys shutup about the Nixes. We WON becuase of 80 ppl not becuase a few people with Nixes. Enrage had as many Nixes as us so Dont be fooled by this Nix propoganda!!! And yes we learnt from Evo's Airborne teams in Misfortune that's the whole point of battles is to learn from them and get better. b:victory

When will Triad members on this thread stop being butthurt and sensitive. Everyone on this thread knows its a 80 player game and that if you just sent in 20 nix venos by themselves they'd get rolled. Of course its because of 80 ppl.

Of course Enrage had nixes too. But our average nix were a lot lower level and poorly equipped compared to Triad's. We had about like...3? 4? 9x nix and the highest I believe would be ranked 4-5th highest veno in Triad.

So stop being so sensitive. We're just saying the Triad venos were the MVPs of this TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    When will Triad members on this thread stop being butthurt and sensitive. Everyone on this thread knows its a 80 player game and that if you just sent in 20 nix venos by themselves they'd get rolled. Of course its because of 80 ppl.

Of course Enrage had nixes too. But our average nix were a lot lower level and poorly equipped compared to Triad's. We had about like...3? 4? 9x nix and the highest I believe would be ranked 4-5th highest veno in Triad.

So stop being so sensitive. We're just saying the Triad venos were the MVPs of this TW.

"butthurt and sensitive"....where did that come from??b:angry and U wonder y Enrage have a bad name??
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nope. I never wondered. I just know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Nope. I never wondered. I just know.

Well doesnt that inane comment just sum up your lvl of intelligence..b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm too lazy to look through the whole threa...are people still...

ಥ_ಥ'ing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I'm too lazy to look through the whole threa...are people still...

ಥ_ಥ'ing?

Yep its probably not worth the effort of reading
    edited May 2009
    Hey, you used proper grammar this time!! ~.^ Good show!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    layonit , hisui

stop complaining against each other XD

hisui , your right but don't rub it in , it's not like we hear that sh*t every single day
    how would you feel if everyone would say your guild is so strong ONLY because the pheonixes , it maxes u feel like sh*t , cuz nobody says anything about the other classes .
    maybe u wouldn't care as long as it gets the job done , but some ppl do

(if anything in this text sounds offensive , don't take any offense :p (i know what i say sometimes sounds differently then how i want to XD )

layonit
    i know we're getting pissed off about all the pheonix **** but , hey be the smartes person and let them talk XD we know better

so as i posted in other topic :p this is my last reply in this topic
    but i'll keep reading this stuff b:chuckle
    it's just too funny
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    It seems my brief exposure to posting in the forums may have come to a crashing endb:sad

Your right Inias why am I bothering?b:victory
    edited May 2009
    You wanna know why? Because you're a human and you want your opinions heard! Hell, I had an entire day where every post I made had the Awesome-Sauce-Face in it (ಥ_ಥ, for those who still don't know). Why? Because I damn well felt like it.

LayOnIt, keep on posting your opinions...it's what forums are for. Just don't flame and troll...that stuff's for 4chan. <.<;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    l
    how would you feel if everyone would say your guild is so strong ONLY because the pheonixes , it maxes u feel like sh*t , cuz nobody says anything about the other classes .
    maybe u wouldn't care as long as it gets the job done , but some ppl do

But the fact is, I got killed by almost nothing BUT phoenixes. I think I saw maybe one BM and one archer. Everything else that got me was 9-10 shots of 700+ damage from a phoenix and 1K or so from its proprietor. Should people NOT comment on that fact? You want us to pretend something else killed us? I'm a cleric with over 7K HP buffed, substantial mdef, and not bad pdef, on a cat squad...what else is going to kill me solo but a phoenix or an archer?

Are y'all prepared to come TW against us without your phoenixes? We'll leave ours at home if you will. Heh. Didn't think so.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    But the fact is, I got killed by almost nothing BUT phoenixes. I think I saw maybe one BM and one archer. Everything else that got me was 9-10 shots of 700+ damage from a phoenix and 1K or so from its proprietor. Should people NOT comment on that fact? You want us to pretend something else killed us? I'm a cleric with over 7K HP buffed, substantial mdef, and not bad pdef, on a cat squad...what else is going to kill me solo but a phoenix or an archer?

Are y'all prepared to come TW against us without your phoenixes? We'll leave ours at home if you will. Heh. Didn't think so.

oh well idc i know veno's are OP (let's QQ about something else XD)
    i'll start killing ppl and you'll start to see "you were killed by inias" when i get my 89 skills >_>

don't blame me :d blame the game dev's that don't fix the glitch b:chuckle