http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp24/Aurian78/2009-05-2422-47-25.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Btw this game is full of bugs.

Nixs dive underwater after targets, bleeds dealing 1.2k dmg.. i mean a lvl 91 EA got killed by a 60's veno thank to that.
    It will be a lot funier when -Edited- is releasedb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    W8, no ansker but to edit another game name u work.
    Thats the power of awesomenessb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    W8, no ansker but to edit another game name u work.
    Thats the power of awesomenessb:victory

Hello,

What kind of answer are you looking for? We handle this issues via email due to the amount of time needed to check logs and ensure that the issue is properly handled. With most bugs, much research is required so you should contact our Customer Service department and explain your issue to receive the help you are looking for. And by the way, you were edited for advertising a different game on our forums which is clearly stated not to do in our rules. Moderation on the forums does not necessarily mean someone that is at Perfect World Entertainment's office edited your post so please don't assume we do not do our jobs. We work very hard everyday to try to keep everyone happy, just does not always work out that way b:cry
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

What kind of answer are you looking for? We handle this issues via email due to the amount of time needed to check logs and ensure that the issue is properly handled. With most bugs, much research is required so you should contact our Customer Service department and explain your issue to receive the help you are looking for. And by the way, you were edited for advertising a different game on our forums which is clearly stated not to do in our rules. Moderation on the forums does not necessarily mean someone that is at Perfect World Entertainment's office edited your post so please don't assume we do not do our jobs. We work very hard everyday to try to keep everyone happy, just does not always work out that way b:cry

I was looking for any ansker. Just to know that there are actually people working here.

I will do that right now. Thanks for the tip b:kiss
    The fact that the most annoying bug in this game was never fixes cause its a huge cash provider, pretty much proves that PWI want to make their wallet happy. Not ur target comsumers. Most of then actualy pay hundreds to exploit that bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

axmfz7.jpg

i think wt he saying is according to Pk penalty max item he should drop is Six(6) as he is color of name is Red , but he lost 8 items

may b that is D red color
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    >> pk punishment?
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I was looking for any ansker. Just to know that there are actually people working here.

I will do that right now. Thanks for the tip b:kiss
    The fact that the most annoying bug in this game was never fixes cause its a huge cash provider, pretty much proves that PWI want to make their wallet happy. Not ur target comsumers. Most of then actualy pay hundreds to exploit that bug.

In regards to this one. There was a post made actually earlier today by Xarfox. Please check it out, we are a business but we do care about our community and their opinions.

In regards to Flesh Ream

We do what we can everyday as it is our jobs to keep our users happy the best we can. Without you, there is no community, and without the community, there are no games.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    q.q *will start crying*

Good to see admins/mods do care of the community (i left the other games i used to play because of careless admins / mods / gms) :]
    *is happy in pwi*
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    sandeep122 wrote: »
    axmfz7.jpg

i think wt he saying is according to Pk penalty max item he should drop is Six(6) as he is color of name is Red , but he lost 8 items

may b that is D red color

Guardian angels in the inventoryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.