Is HH 70 LA worth it?

tigady
tigady Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Wizard
im about to turn 70 should i go with hh 70 la or 3 star items? and best lvl 70 wep?
Post edited by tigady on

Comments

• _Zero_ - Lost City
    _Zero_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LA its cheaper if you buy the legendary stuff for chest and leggings (armor of grieving sorrow, dark shinguards of hedes) these have a nice hp modifer and reduce physcial damage 1% on each piece. Leggings mold cost around 250-300k and around 1 mill for chest piece mold, but around that lvl u should get 20 mysterious chips from the stash box. If you use chips, leggings cost 2 chips and chest costs 10 chips and to convert them u pay 50k each chip making leggins 100k and chest piece 550k. Its a whole lot cheaper then buying all the mats for TT70 chest piece and leggings. Wristguards and boots now thats up to you if you like it and want to spend time farming or coin buying mats.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    uh..nvm,wrong post

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    _Zero you just forgot to mention 1 "small" detail: In order to get those chips you need freaking hammer which is CASH shop ONLY and it's 5g(500k-650k) depends on greed of people b:angry
  • _Zero_ - Lost City
    _Zero_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wnight wrote: »
    _Zero you just forgot to mention 1 "small" detail: In order to get those chips you need freaking hammer which is CASH shop ONLY and it's 5g(500k-650k) depends on greed of people b:angry

Yeah the hammer might be a lil sore spot but overall you will save coin by going legendary mold buying it straight up or even if you use chips from the stash box. At lvl 65 (not sure exactly what lvl but i know its in the 60's u get 20 chips) and at lvl 75 you get another 20 chips so that makes a total of 40 chips. I'd pay 500k-600k for 40 free chips where i dont have to run the cube anyday. For the TT70 leggings its five forshura's armor, 10 skulls, and two ultimate subs and for the TT70 armor its 5 broken golden armor shards, 10 skulls, and two ultimate subs. If you farm it is cheaper but if your straight up buying then using chips is cheaper. BTW the TT70 leggings additions suck HP Recovery +3 and Evasion +62. 80 set is a different story but this guy i think who asked is a wizard so he should do some research. No point in investing in light armor sets when your gonna go back to arcane at some point and yeah you can resell but usually (not always) you never end up getting as much as you paid for.

@OP here is a website will tell you the stats on any armor and the recipe for it. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/
  • NaToTh - Heavens Tear
    NaToTh - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah lol its cheaper to buy legendary but

When you get 80 or 90 you might want TT80 Or TT90

XD when you get 80 you need TT70 decomposed gear+ materials to do it =P
    thats why i made TT70 =D

But maybe you will do legendary at 80 2 b:victoryb:victory
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah lol its cheaper to buy legendary but

When you get 80 or 90 you might want TT80 Or TT90

XD when you get 80 you need TT70 decomposed gear+ materials to do it =P
    thats why i made TT70 =D

But maybe you will do legendary at 80 2 b:victoryb:victory

Yeah but 80 TT light armor even the gold isnt really worth it for the coin as a wizard. Serpents orbs are 2 mill each...and as soon as u use gold TT80 its bound. The green adds dex and they already will have stone barrier to double the physical def to a respectable lvl. Archers as well as wizards i see on lost city tend to wear the legendary gear (leggings lvl 69, chest piece lvl 78) until they are 90 then go for TT90. It is cheaper and about just as good. Eitherway OP was asking about TT70 not later.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited May 2009
    hh70/80 blows, lol

wear molders and normal items until 90, then get hh90 green. the only time i say it's acceptable to get hh80 gold is when you know you're going to stop playing in your 80s. it has mods a step lower than hh90 green, and close in resistance, but it'll go to waste if you hit 90