This is some awesome stuff

TheTot - Heavens Tear
TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
So I'm a pretty computer-savvy person, I love browsing the web for new websites or games and stuff. I love being the first one to join a new site, you know? Makes me feel like I helped with all the feedback I can offer and stuff.

But anyway, the point is I recently found this awesome gaming site called -Edited- and they're just starting out. They have some REALLY awesome ideas, and a really easy site to navigate! I was pretty impressed with the ideas they have. They're all listed on the site, but if you're looking for a heads up, I guess they're gonna make it like a gaming community type site. They're gonna let you make your own profile pages that are supposedly totally customizable. And if you own a guild, this site is a must check-out because they're working on this feature where you can make your own FREE guild website! It's looking pretty nuts, and it's BRAND NEW so there's like hardly any members. Thought you guys might appreciate a good opportunity to get a head start on the competition!

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    cool BUT...
    is against the rules to post foreign gaming sites, casual, MMO, or console :P
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    cool BUT...
    is against the rules to post foreign gaming sites, casual, MMO, or console :P

You are correct.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.