lag in FBs and Nightscream

Options
_Jack - Lost City
_Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
like th title says i lag really bad in FBs and Nightscream even if i have everything on the lowest setting possible i did search the forums and found something about installing the language packs and i did that but it didn't help also i don't lag in arch hardly at all so this only happens in instance type places could i get some help on how to fix this please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Jack - Lost City on

Comments

• _Jack - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no one has any advice?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm. With lag usually it is best to ask the ISP to prioritise port 29,000 for you though it is weird that it is only those places. Have you tried a verify from the launcher to see if that helps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yeah ive verified from launcher a couple times thinking it might be a bug or somehthing also i did just cal my isp ad have them priortize that port but it didnt help any thanks for trying to help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It could also be a networking issue.

Please see this thread to help you troubleshoot:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=75572&page=4

Please review all of the networking info provided on that page.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    thanks for the useful info darth i have read it and implemented some things that may help next time i go into an fb or even nightscream i will post my feedback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ok i went into nightscream island and forwarding the ports on my router didnt help at all even with everytign turned all the way down then lag is so bad i cant attack, im going to try hardwireing my comp to the router and see if that helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.