Stupid People

Feiric - Harshlands
Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Is there a reason some idiots run into you while you're in the middle of an aoe and just stand there next to you?

I think it's kind of funny and I'm going to stop shutting dragon's breath off from now on. I'd like to know if there's a motive behind it, though.
Post edited by Feiric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Is there a reason some idiots run into you while you're in the middle of an aoe and just stand there next to you?

I think it's kind of funny and I'm going to stop shutting dragon's breath off from now on. I'd like to know if there's a motive behind it, though.

It's because your the ******* who decides to not turn off dragon's breath and likes to burn your charm from 100% to 0% faster than Chuck Norris can beat the living hell out of you...

And trust me, Chuck Norris is fast...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's because your the ******* who decides to not turn off dragon's breath and likes to burn your charm from 100% to 0% faster than Chuck Norris can beat the living hell out of you...

Perhaps they're zhenning for a reason? Like a zhen party or a group of mobs?
    God forbid.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    They do it for ****s and giggles? why does it mater at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Becase the wise one does not like it
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

"It's because your the ******* ...," Ok, how old are you? If you're going to call someone a *******, you'd better be sure YOU'RE using YOUR english properly so you don't sound like a ******* yourself.

So, when did I say I was burning an MP charm? You read my post and assumed I was going for several minutes? That's stupid. I rounded three mobs together in the water and was attempting to take them all out at once to save time on my quest. I had my spell on for about four or five seconds before the guy ran up to me for no reason. Same story both times.

Last thing, why would I be a ******** for burning a charm? Even if it was quickly? What's it matter to you? If I do, I'll buy another one faster than Chuck Norris can kick the living **** out of me. You know why? Because I make my own money and I can spend it on whatever the **** I want.

If you're jealous because you don't have money to buy a charm, come over to Harshlands and I'll buy you a damn charm if it upsets you so much that people use them. You seem to have a grudge, so I'm guessing it comes from having no money of your own. Sorry if I'm wrong.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if i come to harshlands will u buy me a charm?? lol
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Hey, if you're willing to toss your 78 wiz to come over to Harshlands just for a charm that costs less than five bucks, you got it.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ok im doing it now... have my charm ready ill pm u in game lmao
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Ok. I'll be on in about 6 hours. Not at work, but not at home either.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Considering the insulting going on in here...

[CLOSED]

Also for the future please remember not to insult each other, yes I did see who started it, as it is against the forumrules. Read them Forumrules here please and in future adhere to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.