Nefarious+conquer?

Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary
Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I heard from a pal in rl that Nef has reorganized and that they have some people from this conquer guild. If they are really so great, how come I've never seen any high level with conquer over their names for guilds o.0
Post edited by Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can you tell me the ign of ur rl pal? Or some proof of this?
  • MIKEKIM - Sanctuary
    MIKEKIM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I heard from a pal in rl that Nef has reorganized and that they have some people from this conquer guild. If they are really so great, how come I've never seen any high level with conquer over their names for guilds o.0

I'm pretty sure your friend is talking about a faction in another server called Conqueror. They are the strongest faction in Lost City (they apparently have 9 battles every weekend and take 10-15 min to finish each as the victors). No relation to Nefarious of Sanctuary
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Conqueror is in LC server. They have held territory for quite some time now, and no faction has the strength to take away their territory. They are working on consuming the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I have no idea what your question even means. Please clarify.

Those above already say what Conquerors guild is so I'll just add that Nefarious as a guild has no ties to Conquerors on the LC server. Perhaps you misunderstood your friend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    on LC there is a faction called Nefarious

b:chuckle