Which class is easiest to lvl?

killer128
killer128 Posts: 49 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm looking for a class that can level up quickly, and doesn't focus on teamwork or healing (like a blademaster). I'm okay with a class that receives lots of help through teamwork, but not focused on it.

So which is it? I've started as a blademaster and I'm already getting bored.
Post edited by killer128 on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Venomancer no contest very easy and fast.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • killer128
    edited May 2009
    Cool, are Venomancers fun to level up as well?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Go read the Venomancer forum for more info and yes they are.
  • killer128
    edited May 2009
    I did read over them I just wanted to know which ones would be easiest to level up, and with fun on the side!
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With fun on the side, it would be barbarian and venomancer. If you are a girl, go for venomancer, if you are a boy, go for barbarian. Venomancers get pets, Barbarians get to be in lots of dugeon squads and things.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With fun on the side, it would be barbarian and venomancer. If you are a girl, go for venomancer, if you are a boy, go for barbarian. Venomancers get pets, Barbarians get to be in lots of dugeon squads and things.

Barbs level way slow compared to Venos.

My alt is a veno and when first lvl'ing her I was about 3-5 levels ahead of the quests.

Veno's are a lot of fun BUT is a very much solo class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • killer128
    edited May 2009
    I just used a veno and I'm loving it! I never thought using magic would be so easy and fun!

I don't care if I'm a guy or girl, Venomancers are amazing, and I'm already Level 5 in about...2 hours.

I really don't like using pets, though, but if you NEED pets for a venomancer to survive, I guess I'll have to learn!
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Veno, for sure. No doubt, no question and no arguing.

(Um, IMO, of course)
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbs level way slow compared to Venos.

On the contrary it took me only two weeks to start from lvl1 and get to lvl29. While still not spending a lot of my time playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got lvl 23 in one day with out trying at all. So i would say veno because your pets can take all the damage for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • NaturesSoul - Sanctuary
    NaturesSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    barbs arent that slow at lvling i got to lvl 20 in 3 days and each day i spent 5-9 hours of playing each day it rlly isnt that hard to lvl if you dont talk to no one unless you have to and just keep doing quest none stop barbs rule but veno's are cool to havent played mine in a while only got it to lvl 8 but i would much rather play a barb then a veno although the game mostly gives benifits and other **** to veno's
    DO NOT FEED - DaNGER DO NOT TRY TO PET WILL BITEb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    faction:Charisma
    ALTs: lvl 32 veno,lvl 21 archer,lvl 13 cleric,
    lvl 12 BM,lvl 7 wiz,lvl 20 sin,lvl 18 psychic
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbarians are the slowest to level.

Venomancers on the other hand are the fastest.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    barbs arent that slow at lvling i got to lvl 20 in 3 days and each day i spent 5-9 hours of playing each day it rlly isnt that hard to lvl if you dont talk to no one unless you have to and just keep doing quest none stop barbs rule but veno's are cool to havent played mine in a while only got it to lvl 8 but i would much rather play a barb then a veno although the game mostly gives benifits and other **** to veno's

You're still leveling on quests. Grinding for leveling is something else.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Venomancers level fast and makes lot of money, barbs level a bit slow cause they are tankers not damage dealers, plus barbs dont make money very fast. It took me near 5 months to get to level 70 (I didnt play much in the last 2 months).
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You're still leveling on quests. Grinding for leveling is something else.

Very true.....any class is a breeze to level 1-20. We all get the same quests with the same xp given at those levels. Once you get up in the 60's and 70's+, grinding is the main way (besides dailies and fb's) to level. You get a fraction of the quests you used to and a veno and her pet can grind with ease. Many of my veno friends who dont play often and whom i have surpassed in level quickly are now catching up and passing my slow leveling cleric ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaier - Sanctuary
    Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ..lvling isn't important...the process of lvling is the most importantb:pleased
    Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just a thought in form of a question. Which class members weep the most in this forum? This is too overpowered, that is too nerfed, channeling too slow, rare mobs always get killed or snatched, nobody wants to play with me etc etc etc.
    Read the forum and ask -which class could it be?
  • killer128
    edited May 2009
    Just a thought in form of a question. Which class members weep the most in this forum? This is too overpowered, that is too nerfed, channeling too slow, rare mobs always get killed or snatched, nobody wants to play with me etc etc etc.
    Read the forum and ask -which class could it be?

I would think it's Cleric, easily. If not Cleric then Barb, since they level too slow.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited May 2009

venos dont have to be girls, i know lots of guys who are venos, and barbs who are girls (im a guy and im a veno b:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Ljubica - Dreamweaver
    Ljubica - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like my cleric and it's fun to play, also got barb to 25 but he's a bit slower to level. If u dont like pets maybe u could try cleric or wizard (magic oriented classes without pets).
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    On the contrary it took me only two weeks to start from lvl1 and get to lvl29. While still not spending a lot of my time playing.

That would be slow, 50-60 is attainable within a week,
  • Intelegent - Heavens Tear
    Intelegent - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    killer128 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a class that can level up quickly, and doesn't focus on teamwork or healing (like a blademaster). I'm okay with a class that receives lots of help through teamwork, but not focused on it.

So which is it? I've started as a blademaster and I'm already getting bored.
    BARB are the best know doubt about it they are hardcore babey lolz
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    ^Venos would still be better.Clerics takes skill that is if you haven't played healing class before