Spectral TW

Martel - Harshlands
Martel - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I was just wondering why Spectral doesnt participate in TW. IMO they are the 2nd strongest guild on the server. Makes no sense why they dont at least attack gz or attempt to attack CQ
Post edited by Martel - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was just wondering why Spectral doesnt participate in TW. IMO they are the 2nd strongest guild on the server. Makes no sense why they dont at least attack gz or attempt to attack CQ

Huh? fhdfhdjhfjd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You're kidding, right?
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    we are busy with our tea partiesb:cute
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol second strongest??
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    we are busy with our tea partiesb:cute

Hey, where was my invites? b:sad
    lol second strongest??

Phy...GET TO 80!!!! b:heart's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rose Stay At 84!!!
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Both of you STOP LVLNG! I WANT TO CATCH UP!

lmao rose you have 999 posts.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Really that hard to understand?

I'm not even in spectral and i can tell u why they are not attacking.

Look at rq.They took land, now they will lose it to cq, giving cq the excuse "oh we are just fighting our kos" thus allowing cq to expand even further again with the lame old excuse, and still have majority of LC swinging on their d1cks.

So why should spectral attack? Sure they could take some land, but the next week cq will take that land.Why give cq the excuse to expand.

Sure there is the argument of why they cannot attack cq instead. The answer is simple. Why be like sg1owns and give cq free money on a bid wich they can't win?
    I'm sure when they are ready and can actually have hope of defeating cq, they will attack.

Employ a little brainpower and reasoning, and you don't need to make unecessary threads.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Look at rq.They took land, now they will lose it to cq, giving cq the excuse "oh we are just fighting our kos" thus allowing cq to expand even further again with the lame old excuse, and still have majority of LC swinging on their d1cks.

b:puzzled I didn't know I even had that appendage.. *looks down*.. nope.. no d1ck here. but thx for playing b:chuckle
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Employ a little brainpower and reasoning, and you don't need to make unecessary threads.

Don't hold your breath.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    RQ's doing it on purpose. Column and Catnip xD
    I miss someone actually 4 people. :3
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:puzzled I didn't know I even had that appendage.. *looks down*.. nope.. no d1ck here. but thx for playing b:chuckle

Maybe look in your mouth?
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009

So why should spectral attack? Sure they could take some land, but the next week cq will take that land.Why give cq the excuse to expand.

Sure there is the argument of why they cannot attack cq instead. The answer is simple. Why be like sg1owns and give cq free money on a bid wich they can't win?
    I'm sure when they are ready and can actually have hope of defeating cq, they will attack.

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Ever heard the expression that "it takes something bad to happen to change your opinion?" Let's see what happens when the map is 100% red.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think alot of you guys under estimate just how strong Spectral really is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Yes, yes we do.
    Wonhalt
  • sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The way I see it, the lands they were gonna let the lower guilds fight over, GuardianZ took.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sakuya wrote: »
    The way I see it, the lands they were gonna let the lower guilds fight over, GuardianZ took.

Yep, thats how hardcore GZ is, they don't let people actualy have fun on the server.
    Shinzoko=greedy.

Harshlands welcome's you. :)
    Wonhalt
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009

ya i no rite, yoshiki's hax bow can solo all of conq at the state it's in right nowb:shutup
  • kalikax
    kalikax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009

MAYBE just MAYBE if Spectral did something besides sitting on their ****, CQ might have something to worry about.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Spectral does have a reasonable size force, and if they were to time attacks with RQ I don't think CQ could hold up as well as they think they could. They may have 100+ 90+ but they still have a lot of inactives, alts, people who quit, people who are banned etc.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:angry hey noob we're proud to have a d1ck so STFU
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009

If none of these threads were made, you wouldn't have anything to troll, which of course, makes you feel good about yourself, and ultimately enlarges your e-peen. After all, the internets are serious business, right?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rainbow font b:spit
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009
    rainbow font b:spit

devotedb:spit
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    devotedb:spit

missqq b:spit
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sakuya wrote: »

true, the purpose of letting lower lvl guilds gain land and even bid cq was to let them become stronger and more skilled at tw( which is also the reason cq let guilds bid with no threat of kos). Then maybe cq would have had a decent fight in an actual defense war. But once those guilds got land, in guild fighting and greed occured and broke them up. btw, that last fight with zen was really fun, woulda been nice to see what they could have done 2 weeks- a month from that war b:surrender
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ACTUALLY we are planning to mnrrrhrphhhhhhhhh............

*Takes Athran's hand off my mouth*

Guess you'll hafta WAIT AND SEE.

See you guys SOON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    ooh oo i know! i know!
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *Puts hand over Devoted's mouth*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!