Blacklisted...so?

2»

Comments

• Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love that face. :X
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The blacklist is essentially an ignore list that comes with earplugs. Those who make on my BL can only guess or figure out that they are. They might get frustrated, but hey I don't care. b:pleased
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ_ಥ what?.............

I did not post anything about that crying face (you had my name in the quote box but someone else's post).

But since you did put my name in the box, I have to admit I do think the whole crying face is pretty stupid. Typing QQ is bad enough but going to the trouble to make a whole moronic icon for it and then using it over and over and over again even in his signature and putting it in almost every post no matter how out of place it is gets really old.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ~ಥ - better version
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ~ಥ - better version

i personally prefer :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    I did not post anything about that crying face (you had my name in the quote box but someone else's post).

But since you did put my name in the box, I have to admit I do think the whole crying face is pretty stupid. Typing QQ is bad enough but going to the trouble to make a whole moronic icon for it and then using it over and over and over again even in his signature and putting it in almost every post no matter how out of place it is gets really old.

Look's like someone's ಥ_ಥ'ing about not coming up with the Awesome-Sauce-Face first...I'll freely express my creativity how I want, good sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And so the jealousy begins!
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Being blacklisted by a player means that you can talk **** to their face all day and they can't hear a single word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Being blacklisted by a player means that you can talk **** to their face all day and they can't hear a single word.

Which is why I always screenshoot it, stick it to a ticket with explaination and send it to support with "Harrassment" stamped across it so that they won't get away with it that easily. b:sin
    Seriously, I get cussed at for nothing these days, other than them being stupid or so assumptive.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.