Wiz-LA/Pure-40+,60+,89+-vsVeno/Barb/BM/Cleric/Arch-which skills to max- where to lvl

2»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    True. Very true.
    And I guess since from the air they can drop down to evade you, ground does seem very viable.
    Its just that, don't forget a bm can leap.
    Leap can catch up to your distance shrink very easily.
    Yeah, but leaping in the air is also possible. From what I remember anyway, I'm not 100% sure.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Shadowdragon - Harshlands
    Shadowdragon - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, but leaping in the air is also possible. From what I remember anyway, I'm not 100% sure.

Leap does work in the air. That's my main method to catch up to annoying kiters in the air. However a solution to leap is simple. Go up/down. Vertical movement is completely dependent on the aerogear being used. And dropping down can be very quick, and where as a BM must drop to the right altitude (difficult to do with lag and reaction speed) but you only need to be within 20m to hit with a spell as a mage(Fighting lancers is different). Of course you can't really use blink either, but when using the same speed aerogear, climbing and descending favors the ranged.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    depending on the BM and the spells you use it shouldnt take long to beat one

sutra FTW
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    Esparagondaa - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i have WIZ level 35 and i kill BM level 50+(he got weapon form suply pack on level 50)i used spark>stone raine+critical=1 shot kill xD so it sint hard to kill bm becose of there magich defencb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What does everyone think of the Wiz's Advanced Genie skill Mage Star?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What does everyone think of the Wiz's Advanced Genie skill Mage Star?

Nor impressed. Overwrites orbs so basically an emergency spell only if you are prepared to lose powders/orb/cleric hp/mp buffs.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nor impressed. Overwrites orbs so basically an emergency spell only if you are prepared to lose powders/orb/cleric hp/mp buffs.
    WOW I'm glad I checked before I got it...it overwrites all that....WOW ok that's making me rethink my 4th skill I have Xtreme Poison, Holy Path(Soon), Tree of Protection, and what else should I get?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Occult ice for extra stun or essence penetration for spark recharge (just keep in mind that you cannot use EP for tricks like sutra-ultimate, recharge takes 15 seconds).
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I prefer my pure dex build using claw weapons and maxing out frost blade XD.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If you could get a warsoul, would you take the sword? Think the mods are better on the glaive and pataka. Hate patakas damage range though, wouldn't mind the Glaive though.

wow if i could get mysto caster i would.....
    atk lvl +50
    which means it gets half of your attack and adds it to your attack!
    for example atm i have 3.8k-4.2k matk
    warsoul takes half of that and adds it to it making my matk
    5700-6300 aka one shots b:chuckle

but until then...sinrabansho all the way b:victory
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze