Why did you choose to be BM?

2»

Comments

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i chose bm because i'm a noob in this game and just made my first character as a bm and also i think this is too high a lvl to try something else(meaning that i got this far as a bm why not continue) and i just learned a few things about the stats, weapons & armors 4 a bm. And the most important point is that I'M HAVING FUN as a bm!!b:thanks

And don't hesitate to PM OldBear if you need advice on something. I'm usually on between 21:00-24:00 in GMT+2 time
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Started out as a BM. It was too difficult so I rerolled cleric. Went back to BM recently.

BMs have the most varied skills in the game, meaning a number of solutions for PVP, and enough HP and def to survive. BMs can also tank nixes, so that's another push factor. The endgame was the ultimate pull factor, however, because of the difficulty in raising a BM to 70, and the amazingness that is AoE grinding. BMs are the most challenging class that I have played so far, and their PvP difficulty curve is much higher than venomancer or cleric. I also thought that physical damage was a change of pace considering 4/6 classes in the game have some amount of weakness to physical attacks.

I also play a venomancer, but I play it for money while I raise my BM to 70 on daily stones. Venomancer I play to get money. Cleric I play to aid people. Blademaster I play to have fun.