[Heavens Tear] BELIAL Recruiting lvl 65+

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thinking of joining u or partywipe or odinblade when im lvl 55
    hmmmmm

Feel free to chat any of us up when you decide if youd like to join us.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Space is filling up fast. Yes we are still recruiting active lvl 55+.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear
    Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    O_O Yay for Belial! Kind of a random post but whatever...boredness...Luv you guys =)b:victory
    edited July 2009
    O_O Yay for Belial! Kind of a random post but whatever...boredness...Luv you guys =)b:victory

We love you two smile, b:kiss
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Time for a bump,

We are now recruiting active lvl 65+, due to membership getting higher. Sorry to those that havent gotten in yet that didnt make the last cuts.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    bump bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EnemySniper - Heavens Tear
    EnemySniper - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Has many fun people in the faction along with many people who are willing to help each other out where we can. Come join the FUN!!! Join Belial!! Recruiting Level 65+

EnemySniper
    ---><---><---
    edited July 2009
    bump bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Belial Sucks U Guys Are Stupid!!! U Guys Dont Even Give Second Chances To Anyone And Start To Flame Enrage!!!
    edited July 2009
    Belial Sucks U Guys Are Stupid!!! U Guys Dont Even Give Second Chances To Anyone And Start To Flame Enrage!!!

LMAO, If your not given a second chance theres a good reason for it, How about you post ur main that your talking about. You wanna talk **** but not back it up. As Im the only one that banishes ppl.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Yeap we are still recruiting level 65+

Heres our current faction rules

1. We still want you to have fun and little bit of messing around is always fun. Now that dont mean letting things get outa hand, ie making fun of other faction members and that.

2. If you have a problem with another faction member and wish to continue arguing do so outside of faction chat, If you dont want to continue arguing then Blacklist that person and pm on the forums with a SS of the problem.

3. The highest Faction member Online at the time any incident ocurs has full responibities for dealing with such problems regardless if they happen to be on an alt. After which if the problems are being caused by an Officer refer to Rule #2.

4. TT Run Rules will always be Need before Greed. Which is why you will always see me getting the fewest if any TT mats outside my own TT run. No set days of runs are set at this time, due to that if you want one its easy to speak up in chat and ask for help doing a TT run. As we have many that are willing to help as they can.

5. FB Run Rules Tabber will aways recieve 3 star drops and molds reqardless of which faction they are a member of. The rest of the drops are however upto what ever is decided upon when starting said Fb Runs.

6. Bosses we will try to get them for you as much as possible. If there is a certain Boss that requires a certain combination yes it will be upto you to come up with that combination.

7. Help from outside the faction. There is no rule for not getting help outside as many of us have friends that are not a part of the Faction. However I would appreciate that you be on your best behaviours when doing it.

8. Helpin outside the Faction. Once again there is no Rule stating you cant help anyone outside the faction. However I would greatly appreciate it that you be on your best behaviour when doing it.

9. Note that I can not do anything without proof of SS over word of mouth arguements. So if you are having problems please for the love of god make sure you take SS of incidents. Its easy to do. And its the fairest way to do things.

10. Help on Questing. We have no Rule on helping with or not helping with Quests. 1 thing to remember though is everyone has Quests also that they need to do.

11. All members are equal and to be treated as equal except in the case where it would apply to RULES 1, 2, and 3.

12. There is no gold begging/or asking for money and not thinking about paying it back, as we all need gold too
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    bump bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    another bumpity bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    bump bumpity
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    veno as leader ? not for me >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    veno as leader ? not for me >.<

Cry baby Q_Q barb not for us either.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I thought about applying, but I read "no drama" and well the factions that I've been in that advertise that end up catering to the drama queens.

I wouldn't make drama statements like:
    LMAO, If your not given a second chance theres a good reason for it, How about you post ur main that your talking about. You wanna talk **** but not back it up. As Im the only one that banishes ppl.

or
    Cry baby Q_Q barb not for us either.

and I don't really care that you do, so don't get me wrong.

I'm unpopular among certain drama queens for a few reasons.

1) If a tabber or someone that asked for help blatantly wastes our time (like going AFK for extended times for avoidable reasons): I bail. I don't believe in asking for help, then making people wait for me. If someone in the party goes AFK, the rest of the party shouldn't have to wait on them.

2) I expect my squad mates to be responsible. I've left a faction because their recklessness was getting tabbers killed and putting them in unnecessary risks. Some will even lie and say that the center mobs in fb59 don't respawn. Well, I've seen them respawn on a tabber and kill them with me being the only one that stayed in the party to help.

3) I don't go along with all the poor advice on this forum that's been commonly accepted. I've found better ways to do stuff as a veno and it pisses some people off that I share what I've learned.

I'll accept an invite if you're interested on the condition that you understand the above and aren't going to ban based on some drama queen's complaints over such things.

<- Lv. 87 Veno
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited August 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    I thought about applying, but I read "no drama" and well the factions that I've been in that advertise that end up catering to the drama queens.
    I wouldn't make drama statements like:

Yes I know you tweakz. As far as I said the no drama there is none. As I said about Hadarac, Who was posting drama. Told it plain and clear talkin **** and not backin up is drama. And with theGoliath his prblem is that everything is a Venos fault is drama we dont want.

I know how you play and know exactly what you are like. And we'll see about an invite.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Bump Bumpity Bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey
    Im lvl 60 now =D
    Just wandering if i you guys can except me early
    I love to TW
    and well....
    PartyWipe is falling apart
    b:cry
    Just post a reply or pm me ingame
    edited August 2009
    Big Welcome to our new members this past week. Great to have you aboard.

And yes we are filling up fast, but there still is a little room left. remember 65+ we are still recruiting.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    bumpity bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dmndve - Heavens Tear
    Dmndve - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bump bump bump
    edited August 2009
    Yeap we are still recruiting and as of tonight we will be reopening Rome as our secondary Faction soon.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    bump bump

and bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Since we are almost full we have raised the faction level recruiting requirement to 70+.

Yes we are still recruiting. b:victory
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    bump bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    our new recruiting level req is 75+. yes we still have some spots lefts.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Bump Bump Bump again.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    We've made more room recently and have opening availiable for those 75+ still.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]