Useful Genies for versatile Clerics

Options
2»

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All of your listed skills sound awesome, and I've seen some used actually. Occult Ice is really effin annoying ^_^ barb stunning me and whomping on me before I can plume or sleep ish no fun ಥ_ಥ lol but hey it's nice to see people getting use out of these skills. The quoted skill is the only on I will warn about because it overrides your celestial seal. Unless you don't mind constantly re-casting Celestial Seal I advise against it or just using it when you aren't using seal

Oh thank you for the information. So it does give a speed boost to everyone, in your party or not, that are near you, including mobs? Because that would kind of defeat the purpose of me getting it haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Reinef - Heavens Tear
    Reinef - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    keke I don't think any of our positive skills effect mobs. That'd be terrible to use something like Holy Path and the mobs suddenly start zipping after your behind lmao
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    keke I don't think any of our positive skills effect mobs. That'd be terrible to use something like Holy Path and the mobs suddenly start zipping after your behind lmao

Holy Path is just squad members =P and ya it wouldnt affect mobs ^ ^, but still would it affect people NOT in your squad? And also what would be the best way to spend attribute points for these skills i listed? Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok at this point im only really using 2 skills. Exteme posion and

HOLY PATH!

Man I love this skill. I have 50 magic and 50 vit. I can kick this skill out twice in a row. It is just awesome. I do wish the time limit were higher but man do you move. Max speed for i think 5 seconds at max lvl.

Downside..only works on the ground. Not in water, not in air. but still a great gtfo skill and good for catching up in fb/tt since we are so dam slow.

Jury is still out on Rainbow blessing but im liking it less and less. and the engery cost is really starting to spike at the higher lvls.
  • rawr101
    rawr101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I used your guide to make my genie and have the tree, wind shield and courage skills.

However, now I cant use tree because I dont have the affinity points. Should I get rid of tree and get other skills or get rid of another skill in order to get the affinity points I need? (Im also not sure because it got nerfed alot)

And are there any other changes I should make? (I was thinking extreme poisen or holy path but dont know which)
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Necro b:surrender

I'd say get rid of tree as its less useful for clerics.
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol tree of protection is the most usefull skill in the game
    and clerics dont always have the time to spam heal themselves

BTW a great pvp genie skill is frenzy its description says it increases phys atk but it actually increases atk lvl
    that with extreme poison will amplify the dmg of a dbl sparked weild thunder to take almost 4k hp from a barb or bm atleast
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol tree of protection is the most usefull skill in the game
    and clerics dont always have the time to spam heal themselves

^^ I will agree to disagree with you b:surrender

And what is with all the necros lately b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    essence penetration does sound very good b:dirty

I found essence penetration more usefull when that skill was giving you chi, there's a bunch of healing skills but now its like no skills which actually gives you chi when you cast it on self. . b:infuriated
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ^^ I will agree to disagree with you b:surrender

And what is with all the necros lately b:shocked

2012: Necro apocalypse!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric