how much do zhenning cost for archer

Options
Guardgodess - Sanctuary
Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Archer
as i slowly make my way towards the lvl, i think i might give zhen parties a try.

i've heard from everyone that zhenning cost a lot for archers, and was just wondering how much does it actually cost?

i know i'll need hp and mp charm, training scroll, arrows (don't know how many), and what else?
Post edited by Guardgodess - Sanctuary on

Comments

• BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    U will waste about 1/3 (and even more) of your GOLD mp charm for an hour of non stop zhening (I am talking about lvl 1 barrage), about 4-5k arrows and....not really much of your hp charm. U can zhen without hp charm but u if u do that u should have invested a lot of money in refinements and good socks. Squishy archers and wizzies without hp charm can die quite easily although cleric's BB.

Do the calculations yourself.
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
  • Guardgodess - Sanctuary
    Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ty very much for the reply, it actually uses less than what i thought then

how much of that cost can you make back from drops and how much xp do you normally get?
  • BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ty very much for the reply, it actually uses less than what i thought then

how much of that cost can you make back from drops and how much xp do you normally get?

Depends on the mob's lvl and your lvl.
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Usually between 60-120k per session. On exceptional days you can almost break even, usually though you'll be losing some.
  • Masodaf - Sanctuary
    Masodaf - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Usually between 60-120k per session. On exceptional days you can almost break even, usually though you'll be losing some.

As is to be expected, zhenning is, on a very basic level, trading money for exp xD

A 2 hr zhen on nightscream near the boat, with 2 DD, 1 cleric and 1 puller, I came away with 3/5 less gold MP charm, 20k knocked off HP charm, I didnt bother to look how many bolts I had used, but made at least 140k from drops picked up.
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its expensive but best way to lvl from 60 to 75.

For the costs, lets say with one mp charm you last 2 Hours. So about 200k/hour on charm.

1 eso = about 60k so 60k/hour on eso.

About 30k repair (yea i always get aggro even when theres a higherl vl arch)

and you make about 30k coins an hour from drops.

200+60+30= 290k

290k-30= 260k/hour without counting them munition.

For the exp i make more then 200k exp an hour. But lets talk in % i get like 10% an hour sometimes 15 with very good pullers.

At lvl 60 you should get way more then 10% ofc, just zhen with people around your lvl. I know the gap is like 10 lvls but i prefer to keep it at 5.

have fun and keep your barrage at lvl 1 <.<