Extra areas?

Options
Zaw - Heavens Tear
Zaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Heyy people,just wanna put a suggestion in for making extra areas for us to explore,i mean i like the PW world map,but i think it would be a load better if we had more places to explore....like a second world map or something like that the reason wh yi ask this is cause i think it'll make PW Funner-more places to explore,more mobs to kill etc so what do you guys/girls think?
like the idea?
Post edited by Zaw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    On one hand, I just have to do this.

"Hey people. I just want to put a suggestion in that you make extra areas for us to explore. I like Perfect World's world map but I think it would be much better if we had more places to explore, like a second world map or something of that nature. The reason why I have asked is because I think it will make Perfect World more fun; more places to explore, more creatures to kill, etc. So what do you think of my idea?"

And to answer the question, there is. Upon reaching level 70 a quest chain opens to give you access to another world map affectionately called "Old Heaven's Tear" by the player base.
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not to mention the 2 decently sizes maps which are Celestial/Demon world.
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    On one hand, I just have to do this.

"Hey people. I just want to put a suggestion in that you make extra areas for us to explore. I like Perfect World's world map but I think it would be much better if we had more places to explore, like a second world map or something of that nature. The reason why I have asked is because I think it will make Perfect World more fun; more places to explore, more creatures to kill, etc. So what do you think of my idea?"

And to answer the question, there is. Upon reaching level 70 a quest chain opens to give you access to another world map affectionately called "Old Heaven's Tear" by the player base.

0.0 I've heard of Old Heaven's Tear and had been curious about that for awhile... i'm almost 70. About how big in comparison to the normal map is it?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's not that big. It's just heavens tear and the great lake area. There is a barrier stopping you from going further.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91