Is there any other way to get less lag?

Rakthor - Lost City
Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I've got the latest version for my graphics card. Is there any other way to get less lag without changing my pwi graphics setting or getting new graphics cards?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rakthor - Lost City on

Comments

• Dalgon - Lost City
    Dalgon - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    maybe u need to check ur internet connection...
    i have lag mainly because im so far away from the servers (other side of the world to be exact :) )
    maybe if u get faster internet u'll have less lag...
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey rak!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do a defrag after every update or even when you update windows.You can get power defragger as well.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear
    MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no graphics had no really effect on the lag.
    Graphics resolve the PC lag , when you game with a low configuration such as a penium 4 2.08 ghz with a graphic card 128mb and 512mb.
    In this case you have to play with low graphics because your PC can't run it in high graphics.
    But the real lag is caused by the internet connection ,or because you are too far from the server.
    If you live in america or canada , you don't need to have an exelent connection to play , just put the graphics in low.
    But if you leave far away from America,you need to have an exelent connection with puting graphics in low .
    Hope it can help you. see ya