'genie'???

Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
this is going to sound silly but new genies dont look like genies,they look like faries,i know 'I Dream of Genie' show is been gone from tv for long time but comonb:puzzled plus they should be sitting on tiny little flying carpet or sit on a shoulder not fly around player,and they shouldnt be bigger than faries you get at lvl 89 because its a way more of acomplishment to reach lvl 89 than talking to Watcher of The Earth and getting free genie at lvl 1
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok, then their faires, who cares what they are called? xD call them whatever you want, 90% of people call them faires anyways. At 89 genies and faires take turns rotating around you, so dosent really matter if one is bigger or not...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I just call 'em glow bugs :\
  • _Allysa_ - Dreamweaver
    _Allysa_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Perfect World is based greatly off of Chinese Mythology. The Genies you're thinking of aren't the traditional Chinese Genies. Chinese Genies, more often than not, were males who looked like female fairies.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That means my genie could be a male genie ... hmmm.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That means my genie could be a male genie ... hmmm.

lol .
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok, then their faires, who cares what they are called? xD call them whatever you want, 90% of people call them faires anyways. At 89 genies and faires take turns rotating around you, so dosent really matter if one is bigger or not...
    as i said its just silly little sugestion,and a selfish one too,since i'm getting closer to lvl 89,lets face it fairy used to be status symbol,whenever i would see someone with one i would stop check out their armor and drool over it,now those tiny little things are lost among everyone's 'genies',i get the feeling that you are mad somehow about my post and i cant figure out why?