Cube Of Fate - Room 50

isco
isco Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
At room 50 now their is the stamp npc seller now.

(2) stamps for around 2mill i think it is. Where is the npc (Shrong) to turn in these stamps? Says room 1....

Stamp is supposed to let you re-run the cube again on the same day.

Is this npc even in game yet? So far i haven't seen it.
Post edited by isco on

Comments

• Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    When I finished a cube run with one of these in my inventory it gave me the option to "start the challenge" again. Even though the shield above the npc was shown in gray.
    Someday Ill try it, but Im concerned that the npc in room 50 will be bugged and not let you claim a second reward pack in 1 day (as it wont let you if you try finishing off yesterdays run and then doing todays run, like is possible with villa quest)
  • Tribex - Heavens Tear
    Tribex - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well the npc in room #1 always has the grey shield above his name after you complete the cube. Also says, "Start The Challenge" again. Problem is you need a new badge to go again. Which i was assuming this stamp gives you. Just thought it quite **** they put this in to buy without the npc to turn in. The npc Shrong is no where to be found in the game. I guess a few patches/updates later he will be.
  • tinyhammer
    tinyhammer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well the npc in room #1 always has the grey shield above his name after you complete the cube. Also says, "Start The Challenge" again. Problem is you need a new badge to go again. Which i was assuming this stamp gives you. Just thought it quite **** they put this in to buy without the npc to turn in. The npc Shrong is no where to be found in the game. I guess a few patches/updates later he will be.

npc Shrong is in room 1, when you first teleport in to the cube. Shrong is in the far right corner. very small. but he is there