Banned Account for unknown reason

Options
Foxdapoo - Heavens Tear
Foxdapoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Today, I made a payment for 3000 zen through paypal, but got the payment rejected. I received an email saying that I will get a refund, but after waiting for some decent hours, I still haven't got my refund. I decided to place a dispute through paypal, but before that, I called a number PWE provided me 1-650-590-7798, but the number was invalid when I tried to call. After placing my dispute, I got an

Edited due to forumrules-

I was kind of nerved out because of this, so I decided to close the dispute and paypal said I had successfully closed the dispute. I was happy because at that time, I thought my account ban would be lifted. After waiting for some decent time, I went to log onto my account on the Perfect World International Element Client, but it said my account name and password were wrong. I tried to log on here on the PWE website, but there was a message saying my account was banned.

I sent a ticket, and still waiting for one.

So i ended up with no money, and a banned account.

I had spent more than 100 US dollars on this game and would very much appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thank you

Edited due to forumrules-
Post edited by Foxdapoo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dont post your account name here. Also posting about your problem on public forums here wont help you. Post another ticket. They dont ever handle these kind of cases in forums.

Mods will soon lock this thread when they see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    They will and we shall perish with it.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support as issues such as yours are not handled on these forums.

Also this from the official forumrules:
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.