Genies= Barbs OP

Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
MUAHAHAHA BARBS GET ANOTHER INVOKE! SOLID SHIELD FTW! MUAHAHAH! WAY TO MAKE BARBS EVEN MORE OP MR.PWI STAFF! TREE OF PROTECTION = NO MORE ONE HIT MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

/end crazy rant

but yea, we are even more op nao :D
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think genies just keep free barbs on par with idiot venos that spend 150 on a fkn nix rofl

free account ftw kills a veno spending hundreds b:bye

Venos all over that thought buying skill mattered are rethinking their life rofl
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol, you people all use the word overpowered in the wrong context, do you even know wtf it means? i kill barbs still np :P
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think genies just keep free barbs on par with idiot venos that spend 150 on a fkn nix rofl

free account ftw kills a veno spending hundreds b:bye

Venos all over that thought buying skill mattered are rethinking their life rofl

Lolz what about the venos that spend 200+ killing ppl with 1k+ equipment with bugs?

Venos deserve this retribution.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol, you people all use the word overpowered in the wrong context, do you even know wtf it means? i kill barbs still np :P

I didn't say overpowered at all, how would you know on a pve server? Cuz that one fkn time you turned on PK? rofl PVE is for those that failed at PVP
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I didn't say overpowered at all, how would you know on a pve server? Cuz that one fkn time you turned on PK? rofl PVE is for those that failed at PVP
    you stupid PVP server players have no idea what pvp is. you see the same people over and over, no new strategies, no learning experiences, its either rinse and repeat for a kill, or run from the higher level guy whos trying to gimp you.

when we white name, we have no idea who our enemies will be, how powerful theyll be, or their strategies, its something new everytime to where we have to heighten our awareness, and be ready for anything.

and just because youre too stupid to comprehend, my post was directed at the OP.
    take your head out your ****, PVP server players have intolerable egos for no reason other because they have something up their ****.
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    you stupid PVP server players have no idea what pvp is. you see the same people over and over, no new strategies, no learning experiences, its either rinse and repeat for a kill, or run from the higher level guy whos trying to gimp you.

when we white name, we have no idea who our enemies will be, how powerful theyll be, or their strategies, its something new everytime to where we have to heighten our awareness, and be ready for anything.

and just because youre too stupid to comprehend, my post was directed at the OP.
    take your head out your ****, PVP server players have intolerable egos for no reason other because they have something up their ****.

You are kidding right? You have no idea who your enemies will be?? Are you sure its not mobs cuz its PVE? roflb:laugh

I have no idea no,, im stupid and cant comprehend. However, this is my first MMorpg and I gotta say PVE sounds like zelda?

Dunno what you are ready for,, a mob>? How about fighting a mob and getting jumped by a full squad? Thats why I play perfect world. No matter how boring grinding is,, it can suddenly be spiced up with some good ol pvp,,

Ya,, you keep your pve noobish robot game

And admit it,, you only got a Slayer sig cuz they had a song in guitar hero, ya fkn nerd
  • RoGz - Lost City
    RoGz - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You are kidding right? You have no idea who your enemies will be?? Are you sure its not mobs cuz its PVE? roflb:laugh

I have no idea no,, im stupid and cant comprehend. However, this is my first MMorpg and I gotta say PVE sounds like zelda?

Dunno what you are ready for,, a mob>? How about fighting a mob and getting jumped by a full squad? Thats why I play perfect world. No matter how boring grinding is,, it can suddenly be spiced up with some good ol pvp,,

And admit it,, you only got a Slayer sig cuz they had a song in guitar hero, ya fkn nerd

mwahahahaaa well said my friend well said, some1 had to bring that damn veno off her high horse sooner or later. 10/10b:chuckleb:laughb
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009

And the reason for your intolerable ego is..?
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you stupid PVP server players have no idea what pvp is

That bit just doesn't sound right. b:laugh

And to the PvP players. Seriously backoff a bit guys. Just because its a PvE server doesn't mean that theres no PK going on here. Lotsa white names running around here too, just not as many white named lvl31s b:chuckle.
    And Zezra the OP that said OP is from a PvE server too. So cant another PvE player comment on his post? b:chuckle
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Lol the same **** said before by other PvP players but yet is easily shot down. Seriously when will the ignorance of people like you end? O.o

1. Don't you dare bring Zelda into this (I lub Zelda and grew up with that gameb:angry)

2. Why does it seem like you are ignoring the fact that we PK as well on our servers and that the chances are you really have no idea how many people PK on our server.

3. I believe the reason why the PvE servers are constantly doing better than PvP server is because we can PvP when we want and not have to constantly be CS *hores just so we can keep our equipment.

4. If someone wants to live the in-game life of a PvP player on a PvE server that can easily be done. Hell switch on PvP if you want your grinding to be "spiced" up, there's so many people on the PvE servers willing to PK so yeah don't really know what you're going on about.b:bye
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why gotta bring pvp and pve server into this...the original post was about genies and barb. I don't know why you think just because you rolled on pvp server that make you instantly better than people from pve server. It's how you play the game...not what server you are from determine how well you are at pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]