extra attributes points

Options
Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
every 10 lvls genie gets extra attr points(from 1 to 10) amount received is determined by your growth,what does that mean? if i lvl my genie very fast ,would i get max extra attr points?
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Every ten lvl you get from 1 to 10 RANDOM Lucky Points. Every genie will always get these points, they are just random. Ofc you will need to buy millions of genies to get the PERFECT genie xD

In another thread (use search button) its explained. The more Lucky points you get, the better your genie will be at end game.
    The ammount of Lucky points will change the appearance of the genie at end game.
    Dont remember color, but its like:
    Always 10 lucky points your genie will be Orange, between 61-99 you genie will be Gold, etc etc...
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Every ten lvl you get from 1 to 10 RANDOM Lucky Points. Every genie will always get these points, they are just random. Ofc you will need to buy millions of genies to get the PERFECT genie xD

In another thread (use search button) its explained. The more Lucky points you get, the better your genie will be at end game.
    The ammount of Lucky points will change the appearance of the genie at end game.
    Dont remember color, but its like:
    Always 10 lucky points your genie will be Orange, between 61-99 you genie will be Gold, etc etc...
    well in genie guide in genie attributes section it says they they get EXTRA attributes points every 10 lvls,based on its growth,that's my question ,what is that growth?