So.... How's life...

Options
Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
My life has been ok... sometimes bad .... sometimes good...
Post edited by Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    although for a time i did turn emo... but it stopped when i cut myself for the 1st time.... It hurt.... and i realized being an emo... is not 4 meeee..... but i still haz teh hair... cuz i was too lz to get it cut...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My life.....

Everyday I feel like committing suicide and asking myself why I was even born on this world... It's a tale of sorrow and.. well.. lots of other ****.

I guess right now I found the reason to live by thinking of all the noobs I could own and make the world somewhat less crappy, but meh... that's all that entertains me now. I feel like a puppet with no master... somewhat always lost in life... somewhat all knowing about information.

Nothing is impossible for me, but I have really not much motivation to attain it with the exception to pwn the so-called "noobs". Yea, life is mostly boring. But pwning makes it somewhat interesting....

Anyhow, life mostly sucks for me.... Meh, you guys should read this poem. I honestly really feel like I'm this guy... Somehow I could actually relate why that guy killed himself. lol.. strange huh?

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
    We people on the pavement looked at him:
    He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
    Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
    And he was always human when he talked;
    But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
    "Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
    And admirably schooled in every grace;
    In fine we thought that he was everything
    To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
    And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
    And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
    Went home and put a bullet through his head.

Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL at that poem
  • Morandres - Harshlands
    Morandres - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The poem is hardly disturbingb:chuckle
  • Foxdapoo - Heavens Tear
    Foxdapoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I had the most terriblest blow in my gaming life

I got my main banned for no apparent reason

I feel horrible..........b:sad
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Life is ok ... I'm lazy though, lol.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • dachs
    dachs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Life is the best and the worst you can ever have. Enjoy and curse it. b:pleased
    "Er ist ganz nah. Nun leuchte frisch,
    Er ist neugierig wie ein Fisch;" - random quote from Goethe's Faust II.
  • Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    when i cut myself for the 1st time.... It hurt....

What ? Did you think it was going to be painless and a barrel of laughs ?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What ? Did you think it was going to be painless and a barrel of laughs ?

i see ppl do it all the time in TV... so i did not think itd hurt that much.... i know.... i was being a dumbass...
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i see ppl do it all the time in TV... so i did not think itd hurt that much.... i know.... i was being a dumbass...

You do know most of the **** on TV isn't real, right ?
  • revan214365
    revan214365 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nothing but video games and school. I have no life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You do know most of the **** on TV isn't real, right ?

I think he was kidding. <.<
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think he was kidding. <.<

I really don't think he was and if he was then it wasn't funny
  • Eledyssil - Lost City
    Eledyssil - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well I've been in a children's home, I've seen more stuff than a child ever should have to see. Still I'm here now, 25 y old and I have two beautiful girls, a wonderful spouse, just living my life to the fullest. My point is - never give up. There will always be sunshine after the rain.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I really don't think he was and if he was then it wasn't funny

lol no sht i was kidding.... and i only cut my finger a bit and it hurt like hell... didnt think itd hurt that much....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol no sht i was kidding.... and i only cut my finger a bit and it hurt like hell... didnt think itd hurt that much....

Did you cut it on purpose ?

Remember to cut along the vein, not across...

I don't understand you emo's, you seem to enjoy being depressed
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did you cut it on purpose ?

Remember to cut along the vein, not across...

I don't understand you emo's, you seem to enjoy being depressed

rofl i cut my thumb on purpose... it hurt like hell.... then i was like,
    MOTH3R FCK3R im not doing this n e moar.... btw... i was only emo for an hour and a half.... although i got teh hair way b4.... was just 2 laz 2 get it cut >.>
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rofl i cut my thumb on purpose... it hurt like hell.... then i was like,
    MOTH3R FCK3R im not doing this n e moar.... btw... i was only emo for an hour and a half.... although i got teh hair way b4.... was just 2 laz 2 get it cut >.>

You're lucky the legend that is Darwin didn't catch you that time, next time you might not be so lucky
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nothing but video games and school. I have no life.

same here, thats why im going to kill myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:

haha all your posts are so funny, couldnt help but laugh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:

haha all your posts are so funny, couldnt help but laugh!

XD b:cool thank you lol
    edited May 2009
    Options
    being emo hurts lol
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    living my life to the fullest
    b:angryb:angry read my sig. b:angryb:angry

Emos are so egocentric. You say your "lives are stuffed" but a life is only stuffed when you lose an arm, a leg and 3 fingers because you got run over by a train.
    Even then people recover and DONT KILL THEMSELVES.
    A bad life is like, living in Zimbabwe where the average life expectancy is THIRTY SEVEN YEARS OLD. Emos, providing they dont kill themselves, will probably live to about 70-80ish if you live in developed countries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • dachs
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually I think that there's nothing to see more subjective than one's own live, so maybe there are so-called emos who really suffer from something, and even if this is just some construction. But your example would work to show it can be worse and see that their own suffering is nothing compared to that ... and thus change their view on life ...?

By the way ... I LOVE StormHydra's signature - especially the part about the healthy food ... uurghh ...
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm counting days to my 18days leave from work. I feel so burned out. And no I'm not gonna follow a single advice from any bright colored brochure or leaflet how should I spend my small vacation. Stuff them all. Maybe I won't even re-charge phone during the time.

As for tonight- i think few beers may brighten up what's left of the day.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dachs wrote: »
    Actually I think that there's nothing to see more subjective than one's own live, so maybe there are so-called emos who really suffer from something, and even if this is just some construction. But your example would work to show it can be worse and see that their own suffering is nothing compared to that ... and thus change their view on life ...?

By the way ... I LOVE StormHydra's signature - especially the part about the healthy food ... uurghh ...
    Yeah true. But i just dont like the whole "emo" thing. Theres probably like this mental disorder thing that makes people hate their lives but i dont call that emo.

yeah, my signature. b:laugh
    Sometiems i get really cynical.... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah true. But i just dont like the whole "emo" thing. Theres probably like this mental disorder thing that makes people hate their lives but i dont call that emo.

yeah, my signature. b:laugh
    Sometiems i get really cynical.... b:pleased

ppl go emo cuz of depression.... they get so depressed that they want 2 hurt themselves. I became emo cuz of sum personal stuff i dun want 2 talk about.... however it only lasted for 15 minutes.
    i stopped after i cut my thumb. It hurt like hell.... didnt think a thumb cut would hurt that much >.>
  • dachs
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ppl go emo cuz of depression.... they get so depressed that they want 2 hurt themselves. I became emo cuz of sum personal stuff i dun want 2 talk about.... however it only lasted for 15 minutes.
    i stopped after i cut my thumb. It hurt like hell.... didnt think a thumb cut would hurt that much >.>

Hmmm ... I think it's hard to generalize that. Sure, there are emos who are really depressed, and there's nothing to joke about real depression, especially if you are aware of mental diseases being as bad and as much disease as physical diseases. But if you look at all those emos you can see on the streets - ?! Then depression has to spread by breathing. I think many of them are just ... well, maybe they just ... like that lifestyle?
    edited May 2009
    Options

The mental disorder is called depression

Emo's aren't depressed they're just miserable freaks who crave attention which is why they go on about suicide because they think it's the best way to get attention due to shock factor. They're all talk though, none of them go through with it, only the truely depressed will actually try to kill themselves.

Emo's are just ironic, they get upset that people won't give them attention and they wonder why when they're so farking miserable and go on about death so much....

Dreadmaul do you have ADD or something similar ?
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

There's a lot of nerves in your fingers. The only place a cut should hurt more is the genitalia.

Also, getting over depression is really tough unless you force yourself to be proactive with your life - which is also hard when you're depressed. But when you get over it and start making decisions to change your life ... whooo boy. Unless the big people in your life, like your parents, hit you and call you names, depression shouldn't be too tough to get over.

People who are depressed for not getting attention and whatnot from their peers, well ... get over it, I guess. That's honestly the best solution I've ever used as an approach to the fact that most people in the world really don't care what you're doing. For me, the minute I stopped caring whether I was a spec on the planet was when I became happier in general, because it's freed up my mind to think about other things.

Sorry. Didn't mean to type that much at all. Just felt the need to share my experiences. Just ate a sandwich, too.