Wanting to move to a pve server

randomhero00
randomhero00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Is this a good one? It sounds like where the most RPers are at plus it sounds like it has the best gold/coin ratio (for a non cash user anywho). i.e. ~1g=108k or so versus like 1g=125k on some servers.
Post edited by randomhero00 on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't know of any RP'ers nor have I heard of anyone who cares about the plot to the game.

Sanctuary is somewhat younger than Heaven's Tear but much older than Dreamweaver.

While gold may be cheaper here atm (usually I think it has been higher), Sanctuary market prices are somewhat inflated from HT.

As for the size of the server... not entirely sure. I would think Sanctuary is a little less than HT but more that Dreamweaver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • randomhero00
    randomhero00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sanctuary is actually sounding good now, I heard from HT that it can get laggy cause there's too many players.
    The post:
    "Heaven's Tear is overpopulated:
    - You may lag a bit in Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks.
    - Normally-friendly people will turn into vicious thieves and kill-steal from you during the Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks.
    - South Archosaur is laggy due to the over-population and genies."

Is sanctuary like that anyway?
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sanctuary is actually sounding good now, I heard from HT that it can get laggy cause there's too many players.
    The post:
    "Heaven's Tear is overpopulated:
    - You may lag a bit in Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks.
    - Normally-friendly people will turn into vicious thieves and kill-steal from you during the Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks.
    - South Archosaur is laggy due to the over-population and genies."

Is sanctuary like that anyway?

- You may lag a bit in Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks. - Depends on your internet actually.
    - Normally-friendly people will turn into vicious thieves and kill-steal from you during the Wraith Attacks and Legion Attacks. Lol. Yes
    - South Archosaur is laggy due to the over-population and genies." Hell Yes!

Not a lot of difference on those three points. So, you see, its not the server. Its a general thing...

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Guenn - Sanctuary
    Guenn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well i dont Lagg in wraith or legions attacks....But everyone Ks's here lol.....but the south Arch thing...yeah its a bit laggy...damn fail Genie's lol
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I haven't really played on the Heaven's Tear servers (read: never), so comparing the two will ineviatibly end up one-sided for me...however, I can offer some really good points to joining us, if you so wish :)

~ Experianced help: Dreamweaver has only been out for several months, so the majority of the player base there probably tends to the newer, lesser experianced players. Heaven's Tear can offer the same experianced help Sanctuary can, at least

~Friendly L337 guild: All the complaining I hear about other servers is that the major TW factions (Conqueor, Enrage, etc) are complete and utter [censored]. While we do have one or two major guilds like those, I've discovered Nefarious (Sanct's uber-faction) to actually be quite nice :)

~Family feel: I have no idea what the community is like on other servers. However, everyone's rather friendly (I'd say, maybe 15% of the players are [censored]) The average player is actually quite friendly ^^ Also, there are many factions - mine included - with a family-like atmosphere.

~Role-Play Factions: Off the top of my head, I can name one, and think of at least 2 others who's names I forget at the moment ><.

~Gold/Coin ratio: Where else are you going to find a spurred panther for 800k? Hm?

~Rebirth!: As far as I know, no other PvE server has managed to figure out the Rebirth of Gods and Valley of Reciprocity like Sanctuary has ^^ Also, tome fragments are now around 70k each :O Last I heard, no one had ever heard of them on Heaven's Tear...

That's my 2 cents ^^; Hope it helps
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)