Genies For Venos!

Talibkweli - Dreamweaver
Talibkweli - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
SO yes they are out! so which genie is best for our CLASS
and how many should i get and skills to put in them?
Post edited by Talibkweli - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear
    Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    idk either, i got the strength genie and im wondering if its trash.. :/
  • monxter
    monxter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    as far as i can tell all genies are the same. the only difference is its starting stat and starting skill. so its more of which is more appealing to you i think. but if you want skill functions i would go with either the white genie or the blue one. since they have the starting stats higher for dex and mag which might give you more of an edge.
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The Green Fairy is best for all casters 30% elemental resistance debuff (that includes wood). And a 10% chance to purge (remove a beneficial buff)
  • karmacon
    karmacon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would like to know all the different types of Genies and what they look like. But I can't seem to find a site that will show me that.
    Are the different types given out randomly?
    I got a yellow one and I'm not too thrilled with how she looks, but I don't even know the first thing about tradeing them.
    If anyone has a link to a page that can show me the different Genies I'd be truly greatfull.
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    karmacon wrote: »
    I would like to know all the different types of Genies and what they look like. But I can't seem to find a site that will show me that.
    Are the different types given out randomly?
    I got a yellow one and I'm not too thrilled with how she looks, but I don't even know the first thing about tradeing them.
    If anyone has a link to a page that can show me the different Genies I'd be truly greatfull.

Here's the page you're looking for: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fairy-genies.php
    Genies change appearence as they hit certain levels, your first genie is random but if you talk to the npc you got it from and click "summon genie" you can trade 3 mirage celestones for one of your choice.