what are the best skills for a genie in pk?

SweetDream - Lost City
SweetDream - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
tell me what u are thinking!maybe u know what the best skills for a wizard are
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SweetDream - Lost City on

Comments

• Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well I have been using the Infliction as my genie. I know I will get flamed for this, but it's starting skill to me as a wiz is invaluable. Any extra distance between me and the enemy is a benefit. I am specing it to give me the mage shield and some tree of protection. Almost all my points are going into (here's the dispute) Mag. I have been hearing why get the non mag genie well like I said the starting skill is just to useful to me. All other points are going toward Mag and enough to cast the skills I will be using. Fire, Water, Earth spec FTW. Let me know if that works in the higher levels too, because it kept me alive a few times in pvp so far.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Extreme poison is pretty sick since it stacks with undine strike. I tested my gush on a 8x arcane user. Regular gush did 950 damage, undine gush 1400 damage, and undine extreme poisoned gush did 1800.

Really sick amp.
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    has any1 tried extreme poison then undine then longetivity's initial skill (explisove fist?). should be sick if it works. ive tried explosive fist withlogetivity level 1. it claims that the effect lasts 4 seconds. it doesnt! only lasts 2 seconds, enough to pull a gush,pyro or pheonix. any1 can confirm this? also, can initial skills be lvled?
  • Belly - Harshlands
    Belly - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    in pk? occult ice, whirlwind, tree of protection imo

99% of the time when you go to pk someone, they run like hell. freeze them, then kill

easy =D
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Belly, you dont get a say, you bought all your gear for lvl 52 with cash, bound it, and stopped leveling up. fail. and the only reason people run from u is becasue you pk @ hidden orchid to get your kills. fail more pls ^^
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Regardless of whatever he / she did. Tree of Protection is pretty good, and it can be an extra heal during battle (just make sure you use it right so it doesn't hiero tick). And I've heard minimal things of Occult Ice, but I'm sure it's good if someone stuns or sleeps you, you can ice them for awhile to save yourself from taking damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • centaurius
    centaurius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The best skills for a Wizard is Patience.