Genie skills

Therondy - Sanctuary
Therondy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Blademaster
so far the best 2 skils for a bm(fist) i see are Frenzy increase damage
and relentless courage increace attack speed.
I am just wondering if the attack speed increase from relentles courage will stack with Cylcone heal from the fist tree.

anyone try it yet ?
Post edited by Therondy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Haven't you seen Reflective aura yet? lol

Reflects all the damage from other players back at the caster for X seconds. (X = depending what level is it)
    Maximum of 10000 damage reflected.
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Haven't you seen Reflective aura yet? lol

Reflects all the damage from other players back at the caster for X seconds. (X = depending what level is it)
    Maximum of 10000 damage reflected.

at level 10 its 100,000 dmg but it doesn't work yet, or it's bugged.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so far the best 2 skils for a bm(fist) i see are Frenzy increase damage
    and relentless courage increace attack speed.
    I am just wondering if the attack speed increase from relentles courage will stack with Cylcone heal from the fist tree.

anyone try it yet ?

It more likely won't work.

None of the attack speed buffs work with Cyclone Heel, like apothecary powders, Hell Spark, etc.
  • MoobyBlast - Lost City
    MoobyBlast - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Where's everyone getting genie info? 0.0
  • Therondy - Sanctuary
    Therondy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sp i am guessings that frenzy wil not stack with spark either
    ow well
    guess il just tick with the level 1 heal now until more info comes out.
    So far the Bmn only skils seem to only be of use in pvp which i don't do.
  • Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think they are reading the info from the skill list in the game and discussing it from there. I guess??
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well i think that i will take the protection tree, and when my time will come ( 10 lvls+-) ill turn demon. im not a stunner bm so ill need the demon :)
  • Lilithlaws - Heavens Tear
    Lilithlaws - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i found this website that has all the genies skills and I want to share it with you
    http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=26126
    please follow the link to read it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Yesterday is History, Tommorow is a Mystery, an Today is a gift that is why we call it "Present"
  • KhaosShadow - Sanctuary
    KhaosShadow - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, it doesn't stack, but relentless courage does have the highest % increase out of anything :)
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i would say extreme poison is excellent for bms, 20% more dmg for 10 sec (lvl 10) on a target.

i like wind shield as well, as it reduces dmg taken (30% lvl 10) and increases atk speed (10% lvl 10).

for axes i find tangling mire the best, as it reduces speed and p-def of enemies around you by 30% at lvl 10.

i have those and tree of protection, which is not too bad either
  • KhaosShadow - Sanctuary
    KhaosShadow - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i would say extreme poison is excellent for bms, 20% more dmg for 10 sec (lvl 10) on a target.

i like wind shield as well, as it reduces dmg taken (30% lvl 10) and increases atk speed (10% lvl 10).

for axes i find tangling mire the best, as it reduces speed and p-def of enemies around you by 30% at lvl 10.

i have those and tree of protection, which is not too bad either

lol, my genie is set up the same exact way except i have relentles courage instead of wind shield. But that was more for me seeing how high I could get my attack speed >.<
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i got spark and some other fire skill
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the only effective dmage skill i know of is thunderstorm (lvl 7) at lvl 10 it can deal somewhere around 1.5k-3k in metal dmg. not horrible. it does deal double dmg to close enemies and triple to airborne enemies
  • Claymore_him - Sanctuary
    Claymore_him - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I still have some troubles trying to guess what skill to get with my genie in the blademaster, this is really hard, and not to mention the exp i have to give her too, I really can use a guide....

Thanks in advanced
  • dragonknight910910
    dragonknight910910 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I use frenzy, and it increases attk lvl not actual attk, wind shield, and protection tree. (names may not be exact not on game atm).

(Frenzy is great if you have someone stunned def deduction doesn't affect you if they can't hit you)
  • Faeia - Dreamweaver
    Faeia - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I really want to know as a pole BM is if the R. Poison stacks with the basic & spark warrior poisons. I don't see why it wouldn't, just wondering if anybody had tried it yet.