PK'd + Fireworks = ?

Feiric - Harshlands
Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
I'm thinking of getting some fireworks to set off right before I die or as soon as I realize I'm going to (I know, good luck as a wiz having that sort of time.) I'm almost 30 now, so I want a creative way to say "Congratulations!" to the first person who PKs me.

As PKers, would you appreciate it if the person you killed set off some fireworks for you before they die? It'd be going off over their corpse, if it works out right. No?
Post edited by Feiric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Reevoive - Lost City
    Reevoive - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think most that would actually pk you to be an **** or to up their kill count will 1 shot you once you hit 30 o_O
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    "(I know, good luck as a wiz having that sort of time.) "
    That's what I meant here. ^^ I'm going to give it a shot though heh.
  • Harukie - Lost City
    Harukie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would scream awesome and give you 10k xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yea i think that's hilarious. i dont pk tho. still.. epic lols
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Haha, I love the idea. I'm tempted to borrow it but, being a fellow mage, I don't think I'd have time to set it off XD

I am going to do my best to screencap my first time being PK'd though. It'd better be good :)

I think, though, that it would look a little morbidly evil if you have your genie with you. I died last night to a boss's goons (they apparently didn't like it when I put divine pyrogram on him, and being triple teamed on a Mage's HP = 3 lazerbeams DEAD...), and as my broken body lay there, my little green flit still circled round and round my body. Loyal little thing.

But if it was dancing amidst fireworks upon my death, why, I'd be insulted. Evil little flit, cavorting on my corpse ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    seriously? i would personally PK you if you used some fireworksb:chuckle.
    its just iam on the wrong serverb:sadb:cry
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lmao.. I love it.
    I'll go on and buy some fireworks for my ocasional victims.. I'll let them die happy.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Somehow reminds me of lighting the fires along the Great Wall when the Huns invaded. It's like a beacon call that will attract a bunch of people in to see what is up. I imagine the pker won't get away alive if it's near Orchid Temple or Valley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Deadre - Harshlands
    Deadre - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Put the fireworks on your quick bar and the second you see that red **** hit the hotkey xD
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Somehow reminds me of lighting the fires along the Great Wall when the Huns invaded. It's like a beacon call that will attract a bunch of people in to see what is up. I imagine the pker won't get away alive if it's near Orchid Temple or Valley.

Now that... is an interesting perspective on it.
    Put the fireworks on your quick bar and the second you see that red **** hit the hotkey xD

"Hey everybody, juicier PK target here!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I feel the need to inform you who is reading this that I have failed due to my overabundance of noob juice in my veins. Along with alcohol, but that's no excuse.

I don't know what it is, but instead of the fireworks, I felt the urge to fight back instead. I simply didn't want to give up for fireworks. I sincerely apologize.

On the other hand, the idea of a low level mage trying to defend himself is humorous in it's own right. I'll have my revenge though. Thus is the life on a PVP server.

BRING IT ON, BUTTFACE!! I think I'll save the fireworks for the first person I kill. Then dance.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Haha, I love the idea. I'm tempted to borrow it but, being a fellow mage, I don't think I'd have time to set it off XD

QUOTE]
    Umm im a mage and it takes people forever to kill me. Im robe and BMs hit abuot 200 a shot on me (i have 1010 hp) and archers hit like 125 or 150, when in return i hit 900 sandstorms on archers and 1.2k+ on BMs, so I would say the other classes are squishy to me ^^.

And i think im going to start shooting off fireworks every time i kill someone. Like "Congratz, you just got nuked" or something.

EDIT: I typed this before i read the 2nd page. wewt feiric and I are on the same page ^^ except i get kills as much as newbs QQ about Ascii killing them