what would you say is a clerics best friend in squads? from what you seen.

2»

Comments

• Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbarians are the ultimate defense, and so easy to manage healing them since you have a long time till they will die... warrior next for same reasons only they have a little less hp, then archers since they kinda block decently (compared to cleric mage and veno) next id say another cleric since you both have good attack and can heal eachother so its not all bad (just no bosses starting here) and next magician, good attack but clerics have enough and mages die so easy you have to be constantly on them! last i say venos for one basic reason... YOU CANT HEAL THE PET! and the veno usually doesnt need healing this is my worst partner

also like to say a cleric and a barbarian is like a veno on steroids!
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You best friend in HH is another cleric with MP charm so you dont have to Bubble! b:thanks
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    words of evil >:}
    but true =))
  • DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
    DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BM for AOE grinding. Wizards and Archer for their dmg. Dont see the point in partyiing with a barb or Veno. Most time i kill the monster before he even gets to him. For barbs its clear they want a cleric.

Wizrads and Archers are dealing insane dmg. Unfortunatly their are not many high lvl Wiz and archers. But in Combination with a cleric they just run through the mobs like AOE grinding.

Another Cleric for a Rez hahaha. But on Wood Monster 2 Clerics are a nice combination as well.

Best AOE Grinding so far i have seen a combination out of BM+WIZ+Cleric.

The dmg of a BM is just to low compared to Wiz AOE dmg.

BM pulls an dtake agro Wiz get meanwhile sparks. Cleric heals and get his sparks. 1 Aoe dmg skill of wiz and 1 tempest and the mobs are down in a sec.
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i love the archers, i have a friend who helps me with most of my quests, when they take out massive ammounts of health(and yes i use iron heart, so far lvl 9) but i also like venos, the luring and the part where i can attack more than heal, that part is really nice. and ive only worked with barbs and bms once on my cleric. the bm and i did some major AoE grinding, and the barb (no offense to any barb) kinda left me in a fb19 grind, and fb19's arent my best choice yet
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt