Funny worldchat advertisments

Options
Eremedy - Dreamweaver
Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hehe, just took a break from grinding to tell a bit about this... From time to time I do keep an eye on the world chat... And well, sometimes it gets kinda humorous, even though, I believe, it wasn't intended so.

So far I remember two really tricky guild-advertisments. The one I saw right now, was from ENVY which advertised it's WARM people (now, if you are blonde, look at those words in caps again).
The other from the other day I believe was Tragedy who advertised its friendliness and all.

Also...
Amongst all those who have advertised a HIGH level group that will help with FB19/29/39 etc... One thing that took me under the table was "A low level group helping with fb89", I think they also mentioned that they will keep all drops etc (but I might be wrong - it might have been someone with a BAD joke too).
Why the low level group was funny - well, it came right after those highlevel vussies... And when I whisped the guy, I came to know that they really were doing an FB89 with a low level group (dont remember the levels tho).

Oh, and the joke towards the guild I am in after we got a territory..
"How many dragons does it take to kill one BM?"
Even thoguh it probably was offensive, I still find it ingenious hahaha.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Eremedy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    World chat is full of drama!
  • Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    World Chats keep me entertained through bouts of grinding. I feel the drama is pretty tame, really. Could use more!

I like the off-the-wall ones that actually contain some wit.

The ones that try too hard are always less than funny.
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    may is duck month
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Haha, wasn't it something like that:
    "Today is duck month!"
    "Today? You mean duck day? You mean this month is duck month?"
    "No, today is duck day - that's what I was told!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver
    Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hehe, as for that 'low level group running your fb89', it is true. I currently run it once a day or once every two days with a group that is around 65-75, sometimes with just myself and two venos. (One being 65, the other 59), so yes it is possible! We even do bosses, (or at least the thousand year spirit and ninetails). It gives pretty good exp, and the drops are pretty sweet.

And as proof :

suicideclub.png
  • windstrike
    windstrike Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Haha, my wc made it to the forum:-) And yes, I was tired that day, and seeing all those wc's about high lvl groups doing fb's after eachother made me wanna have some fun..

Edit: and seems I got another name for the forum, than in-game. Its Balthier:-)
    *Noms on Moon!*
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yup it sure was you - Balthier the scandinavian king of pranks :D :P
    Btw -offtopic- you can change your forum name from the EDIT YOR AVATAR option .)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    World Chats keep me entertained through bouts of grinding. I feel the drama is pretty tame, really. Could use more!

PW= world chat, world chat = drama, drama= pvp, pvp= fun

since this is pve land, thats why the drama is tame, cos the most drama u can get is some1 stole ur mob b:surrender
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PW= world chat, world chat = drama, drama= pvp, pvp= fun

since this is pve land, thats why the drama is tame, cos the most drama u can get is some1 stole ur mob b:surrender

I'd take that over seeing newbs constantly cry about being PK'd everyday. You should also think about increasing the size of your imagination. But I really wouldn't be surprised if you can't, that seems to be a common trait in a lot of players from the PvP servers.b:tired
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    non-dreamweaver scrubs get out
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When HL started, I was in a faction called DarkLotus for awhile.. The leader was KingLotus AKA XCyrusX.

We were one day just chillin and sh.t and out of nowhere he does this faction ad saying something like..

"Join DarkLotus, we have huge fists that we will shove up your a$$holes"

We were all like... WTF o.0""" lmao We all laughed so hard and was like.. what are you trying to do to us?! The WC blew up and alot of us got pms about that one, i'll never forget it.. lmfao..b:chuckleb:laugh
    non-dreamweaver scrubs get out

Be nice, and I hope you enjoy my story LOL...Btw, im a juggalo, scrub for life MMFCL
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    skandaal.jpg

solely this just made me laugh hahahhaha.. Thanks for making my day!

EDIT: aahahahahah and this one too:
    emopanda.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lmao, nice one ! keep posting more fun WCsb:pleased
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    flying peacefully over arcosaur and... (even though it wasn't a world chat thing, still so random and funny)
    duke.jpg

aaand:
    perverts.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pacothepirate
    pacothepirate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what made that invite even funnier was alec was in our faction at one time he left to start his own faction and spent the money to talk **** about us in wc then his girlfriend didnt like the name of his faction so she made him leave his own faction he started another and she made him leave that one again. he rejoined perverts and was immediately kicked out. i sent a guild invite after he was kicked out saying all were welcome to join except alec i got like 20 pms over that b:angry