Blademasters are underpowered Q_Q

2»

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Because wrs suck at end game.

lol@u

most wrs fail anyway. unless they (like you said) are fighting lower levels.

Wrs fail because they lack the damage and survivability. and suck end game. no matter what you say.

1 hit by mages
    **** by venos
    barbs...dont count
    wrs dont count
    archers...****
    clerics...half and half.

Yeh we can tank a few barbs and wrs at the same time with a heiro...and we can stun but thats where our use ends. dragons can make an impact but not much. Even more so with this genie **** out. Only time we do any real damage is if we zerk/crit.

Like the title says, wr (pun :o) underpowered.

But then I suppose, wrs should be looked at as a frontline/support class.

Beg to differ? Do enlighten me.

This is from a lvl 78 BM with a +5 Illusive lunar cutlass ( Lvl 61 weapon )

This is all with other people around my level or little higher..
    Wizards will typically be able to 3 shot me, I only have 4k hp due to being a high dex build. Normally don't get a chance.
    Veno's, even with nix, typically try to let the nix do all the work.. That about 50/50 of the time can be tanked. When I hit 80 I'll have more hp for that to make it np.
    Archers.. In most cases the archers miss more than I do, and my damage is higher than there's. Except for that thunder attack, that hurts. It's about 50/50 for me atm, and my min/max damage is about to go up 1k+ in 2 levels. So i'm really very very underpowered. Strange cause I do very well in pvp
    Barbs, Yeah... charm fest
    Other wr's, charm fest. Can be overcome on last two with thunderstorm + use of other skills.

When I hit 80+ I'll be able to take advantagee of more skills I haven't had so far and then i'll be able to post about the higher levels.
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Because wrs suck at end game.

lol@u

most wrs fail anyway. unless they (like you said) are fighting lower levels.

Wrs fail because they lack the damage and survivability. and suck end game. no matter what you say.

1 hit by mages
    **** by venos
    barbs...dont count
    wrs dont count
    archers...****
    clerics...half and half.

Yeh we can tank a few barbs and wrs at the same time with a heiro...and we can stun but thats where our use ends. dragons can make an impact but not much. Even more so with this genie **** out. Only time we do any real damage is if we zerk/crit.

Like the title says, wr (pun :o) underpowered.

But then I suppose, wrs should be looked at as a frontline/support class.

Beg to differ? Do enlighten me.

ONE WORD for YOU. NOOB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye