Do archers get repetitve

_BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
_BLANKA_ - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Archer
I was just wandering if archers will get really dull in later levels, because all they do is shoot clourful arrows and there's not much skill in their gameplay. b:pleased
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Post edited by _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Beaver - Dreamweaver
    Beaver - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dude, other classes just stand there and hit stuff. With colors.

With archers you can kite. And that sux.
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was just wandering if archers will get really dull in later levels, because all they do is shoot clourful arrows and there's not much skill in their gameplay. b:pleased

How far did you take your archer...<if you ever had one> .. 15 ... 20?

The above statement <esp the bold part> is out of pure ignorance. So, if I were as ignorant, I'd say :

1- Tanks are dull cause they keep getting hit all through the game.
    2- Clerics are dull cause they keep healing and buffing

I'm sure you get the point.

Each class in itself has its own complexities and its set of gameplay requisites. If it doesn't suit your style of gaming, then that's a different issue. It does in no way make the class dull.

Its not the character... its the person behind it that makes all the difference.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The criticals for an archer make things interesting. When ever I get a crit, it's like my birthday! My birthday happens often...
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its not the character... its the person behind it that makes all the difference.

So true, So freakin' true! This should be the starting line in all PWI even before starting the game, before making the character !!!! Finally somebody speaks the magic words!

Praise ~Morgulb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah. It gets irritating when people ask whether the char is good or is it fun. The fact is that these topics shouldnt even be in the forums. We can only give opinions on whether it is fun for us and not for you. You decide, is it fun???