Untamed gender barrier breakdown

2»

Comments

• Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also do you think it would be a good idea to maybe be able to make a white tiger barb(not transformation). There are white tigers,black wolves etc... just saying all classes cept barbs can change hair, face, and other colors but not barbs. The only thing we change is our eye color. Now im not talking the extreme(like pink though that would be sooooooooo pimp wouldnt it) but just an idea to add to another great idea.

Of course another good idea for the barbarians would be to allow a color change to their fur. They can easily do this one without even really having to lift a finger.

The issue being talked about though is for female barbarians and male venomancers.

I just think that PWE is working on making additions to this client that are already existent in the other clients. I'm mainly looking to have this one thrown in soon as a bonus from what I can get from logging onto the Malaysian servers. They're already in process of adding/removing multiple things into the game (which is mainly only bug removal and translating already existent data), we can only hope they consider this into the additions they they can truly make unique to this client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The point of the barb is to be tough and the point of the venomancer is to be weak-like.

Usually a girl is suposed to be "weaker" then guys therefore given the role of the venomancer. Usuaklly the guy is supposed to be "tougher" then the girl therefore given the role of barbarain.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The point of the barb is to be tough and the point of the venomancer is to be weak-like.

Usually a girl is suposed to be "weaker" then guys therefore given the role of the venomancer. Usuaklly the guy is supposed to be "tougher" then the girl therefore given the role of barbarain.

So in other words your just fine with the sexist roles of the game's Untamed race. The matter of fact is that it's about bloody time they got rid of these idiotic stereotypes.

I'm a guy irl and I'm the farthest thing from the male stereotype, on top of that most of my friends who are girls don't fit the stereotype for them.

If it can be true in the real world why not in Perfect World. (if it can be claimed "Perfect")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]