Simple skill question ...

Options
Feiric - Harshlands
Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a limit on how much you can level each skill? I mean is it possible to max out every skill? I'm aware that some may not be worth the resources, but just curious in case I should worry about regretting anything.

Also, what's the max level on skills? Thanks.
Post edited by Feiric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Clarityness - Sanctuary
    Clarityness - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think it's 10 or 11 with Sage or demon.

You can max every skill at higher level when you have more Spirit points
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    depends on the skill, some have only one level, some have 3, majority you can train up to lev 10 plus an additional "11th" sage/demon level if you find the right skillbook
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Alright, thanks for the help.
  • Iliketoheal - Harshlands
    Iliketoheal - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi im a low level but i want to get more spiritim aware u canget badges and trade them at the messenger of sagas but how do u get the badges???? Please please help me!!!!
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Badges not Implemented fully yet and they targeted to High Level chars:
    So far i know there Speed Badges which you can get from participating a race. Wisdom Badges in exchange for Dragon Orders. And 1 more type of Badges from Arena.b:bye

P.S so far that's it for Badges unless one of Moderators will clarify otherwise b:thanks
  • krzie
    krzie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is there a limit on how much you can level each skill? I mean is it possible to max out every skill? I'm aware that some may not be worth the resources, but just curious in case I should worry about regretting anything.

Also, what's the max level on skills? Thanks.

when ever i click start on perfect world and X comes up with a weired language that i cant understand ... why is that???