Is just me or....

Flieyah - Dreamweaver
Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Is that teeny-tiny red text on the load bar giving hints about genies simply too hard to read?b:worried

I mean seriously...not only is it on for a split second but the red font againts a lime green bar make it almost impossible to read.

Would it be possible to make this information a bit more visible?
"What we do is what you just can't do."
b:cool
Post edited by Flieyah - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL!!! exactly what I was thinking....

We can start posting the information we get, but other than that I don't know of a place where you'd find all the "hints".
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    SOOO damn hard to read xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've also noticed that on the loading screen with the Icy looking genie, there is a magmite with it's chinese name. ^^
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    also the bar loads so fast that I never get a chance to read the pink writing =[
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    remme upload few samples from those loading screens, won't take too long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Here are some of them:

mammahmiah.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Requiel.

"Green attribute points HAS been ..."
    LOL @ grammar ...

Plural = use of HAVE
    MMO slang = HAS [/sarcasm]
  • Jasong - Harshlands
    Jasong - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah i have tried to lower the brightness on my comp that seems to work sometimes but still unless you have a slow comp then the load doesnt give enough time to read
    Dont mess with a Barb cause you may get the tiggerb:angry

UNTAMENED ROCK **** HUMANS!
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I suggest changing the font to bolded and the color to one that switches as the loading bar fills, so it's bright on the empty portion and dark on the green portion. Alternatively, you could simply have something that is bright with a dark outline, so the bright part is easy to read when the bar's empty and the dark part is easy to read when it's full.
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    yeah i have tried to lower the brightness on my comp that seems to work sometimes but still unless you have a slow comp then the load doesnt give enough time to read

*raises hand for bet that her comp is slowest, compairing to the whole PWI*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    While it's pretty bright, I usually have no trouble reading the messages in the short time loading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jamri - Heavens Tear
    Jamri - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    They could always add this to the ingame spam messages.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I guess it depends on the PC, I can read it on my parents PC just fine cause that one is... uber slow and not designed for games (its one of those 400$ acer sets and still lags PWI with lowest graphic setting) As for my own PC, id gladly give a dollar if pple can actually read fully what the red letters on that green bar say every time lol............ impossible b:surrender
    Thanks to Requeil I now see what it says lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not only is it tiny, but the screen loads too fast to read it. Maybe they should just let ole Duke announce them every 5 minutes.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the text needs to be proofread too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day