can revive be overrided

Options
Guardgodess - Sanctuary
Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
just a question that i am wondering about, however, i couldn't find anything on the forum

example, if a lvl 1 revive was cast firstly onto a person, then a lvl 10 revive cast on the same person while before the person presses revive button, which one will take effect? the first cast, or the last, or just the highest lvl?
Post edited by Guardgodess - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    thats a good question i wana know that to =P
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    apparetly it does but i don't know this first hand since i rarely die and pretty much everyone i know has lvl 10 rez but I've heard many ppl say it does
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Last buff/revive/whatever is the one that counts always. Nothig to do with lvls here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Last buff/revive/whatever is the one that counts always. Nothig to do with lvls here.

So if a lvl 20 cleric rez'd you, your friend with lvl 10 rez can come and rez you again?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So if a lvl 20 cleric rez'd you, your friend with lvl 10 rez can come and rez you again?

If your friend with lvl 10 revive casts revive on you, yes since he was the last caster, his revive would override the lvl 20 clerics rez.
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

/Agreed, this seems to be the case. I have done revive's for many people who while waiting for me to get to them had a lower lvl cleric cast rez on them.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Maybe you got confused by the lvls part, I was reffering to somoene that asked about the probability that the hightest lvl buff/rev will overwrite the rest but that's not the case, the last cast wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *Waves @ Holy*

Thanks for the clarification guys. I almost always have GA's so I don't care who rez's me, but it's good to know.