Post edited by zhaoyu on

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    zhaoyu wrote: »
    Triad

http://www.triadpwi.com/

Finally dig out their forum website which they didn't post at Guild Banker. Fear of getting hater to create trouble at their forum. So now you can feel free to post anything trash inside. Their forum colour is biological. They think they got virus. You can notice they are making trouble in games recently eg like stealing mat which all happen to them, like a few decade ago. You think you can do like RoC did? lol Fool. QQ more Triad. Bring the hate to them.

..... What?
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ..... What?

What he said. OMG you trimmed down your sig Maddrox. Does this mean Zoe wins ? b:chuckle
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What he said. OMG you trimmed down your sig Maddrox. Does this mean Zoe wins ? b:chuckle

No it was annoying ppl =.=" I don't know how long I can handle this..
    Back to Sig.b:surrender
  • RaindowBlade - Heavens Tear
    RaindowBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No it was annoying ppl =.=" I don't know how long I can handle this..
    Back to Sig.b:surrender

b:dirtyb:victory
  • RaindowBlade - Heavens Tear
    RaindowBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    zhaoyu wrote: »

love you zhaoyu b:kiss b:pleased
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wth lol

you ppl are just too funny b:laugh
    triad is doing it's best to help, not trashtalk,not ks etc etc

and stil alot of ppl hate triad , is it because we're getting stronger (don't start with QQ again)

is it because you all think we cash shop alot? o_O ppl in triad are normal ppl just like you and me XD

because we have alot of pheonixes? NO o_O we lost almost half of them we're down to like maybe 10 pheonix users (wich is normal for a 200 ppl guild)

is it just because enrage is just trying too d*ng hard to be hated and we r trying to not be hated is that why you all hate us? :p

oh boy , some ppl really need to stop acting so childesh

i dunno what to do anymore :d do you ppl really want us to start KS ing you all and pk low lvl's etc?

oh well suite it yourselve

and again sorry for the bad spellings

grtz b:victory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wth lol

and stil alot of ppl hate triad , is it because we're getting stronger (don't start with QQ again)

is it because you all think we cash shop alot? o_O ppl in triad are normal ppl just like you and me XD

because we have alot of pheonixes? NO o_O we lost almost half of them we're down to like maybe 10 pheonix users (wich is normal for a 200 ppl guild)

is it just because enrage is just trying too d*ng hard to be hated and we r trying to not be hated is that why you all hate us? :p

i dunno what to do anymore :d do you ppl really want us to start KS ing you all and pk low lvl's etc?

but u guys do PK low lvls from wat i hear O.o
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wth lol

Then your not a triad. A triad is suppose to trash talk, Pk.. and own noobs. You help out your brothas... and sistas.. but that's about it.

I have no idea who da hell are you anyhow... I doubt your stronger

I'm normal also... Now your faction is less intimating and seems more carebear everyday.

So.. you guys lost your best PvPers... good job

I hate you for failing at being a triad. I don't hate you personally

I'm only telling my honest opinion

"you ppl are just too funny b:laugh
    triad is doing it's best to help, not trashtalk,not ks etc etc" - Inias

Np about the bad spellings, just use www.dictionary.com for your educational needs

godchar X Machina! b:victory

P.S. Wrong section to post recruitment for such a pro guild like Triad.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao pro guild? isnt rad killin em?

oh u got your land back, well if u can win land back start takin over rad, triad, show us how pro u are by takin out one of the larger factions >:)
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol @ Zephyrx's post . So it's not just a couple of Triad's members who need to learn the basics of English.