How About Some Really Annoying Skills

mrrisk
mrrisk Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hows This For Some New Skills For Mages...traps!...how About Being Able To Cast A Wall Of Fire..or Little Bomb Fires Everywere That Stay Lit On The Ground For A Little While..or Poison Clouds That Hang Around For A Bit.....or Invisible Sand Pits That Wont Let You Walk Or Run Or Fly For A Few Secs..or Invisible Walls That You Cant Walk Through Or Shoot Through.....or You Can Distance Shrink Someone With You If You Target Them Or Carry Someone... Or Be Able To Make Clones Of Poeple That Just Run Around ..or Like Poof! And 2 Or 3 Of Me Distance Shrink In Different Directions...or Smoke Screens!!..lol Just Throwin A Few Ruff Drafts Out There That Can Help Even Us Out A Lil When It Comes To All Out Wars...i Didnt Go Through All The Previous Posts So Im Sorry If Im Repeating Something Thats Already Been Mentioned
Post edited by mrrisk on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Does Typing Like This Make Me Sound Smart? Or Does It Just Save Time?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do like the idea of mages casting traps, but there doesn't seem to be any way to target them atm. I mean, you don't cast a trap *on* a target, you cast it on a spot and lure the target in, only there's no way to target a spot with spells in PW.

Other than that, yeah, learn to type in real sentences, please. It makes things much easier to read.