rank 2 at level 40 near impossible?

Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
so I am level 41 and I have basically done every single quest except for the "one man army" ones given by guards and have 721 reputation or something near that number..

how can you get 1k rep at level 40?

I had like 690 REP at level 40...

has anyone gotten rank 2 at level 40?
Post edited by Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so I am level 41 and I have basically done every single quest except for the "one man army" ones given by guards and have 721 reputation or something near that number..

how can you get 1k rep at level 40?

I had like 690 REP at level 40...

has anyone gotten rank 2 at level 40?

Well, your reward for getting rank 2 is a 30 Attack Ring with 1% Critical.

So it doesn't really matter that much... if you don't get it.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont have 1k rep either, i am level 45 and i still only have 840, and i havent missed ANY quests (or so i think i havent) xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You won't have rank 2 @ lvl 40 under normal circumstances. Even if you go to all of the wraith events and get as many dog tags as you can, and do alot of fb's and get darkness stamps from them. It's possible to get it @ lvl 40, but only theoretically. You can't buy the belt until you are lvl 60, so don't worry about getting rank 2 @ lvl 40, 'cause you can't get the reward till lvl 60...
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You won't have rank 2 @ lvl 40 under normal circumstances. Even if you go to all of the wraith events and get as many dog tags as you can, and do alot of fb's and get darkness stamps from them. It's possible to get it @ lvl 40, but only theoretically. You can't buy the belt until you are lvl 60, so don't worry about getting rank 2 @ lvl 40, 'cause you can't get the reward till lvl 60...

ok thanks, I was worried there for a moment
  • Acidbaze - Lost City
    Acidbaze - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if u want more rep do the one man amry quest or wanted book quest . and rank is also depened on ur lv
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's superhard to keep up with rep.

I got something like 2.6k rep and that's with doing 3-5 (more on weekends) FBs daily and nearly all quests finished up to my level. I admit, i never did much one-man-army quests though (maybe like 20 alltogether).
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You won't have rank 2 @ lvl 40 under normal circumstances. Even if you go to all of the wraith events and get as many dog tags as you can, and do alot of fb's and get darkness stamps from them. It's possible to get it @ lvl 40, but only theoretically.
    I would disagree. I've been doing a lot of untabbed FBs to explore the dungeons and write up guides for my guild. Even at level 54, I was getting 2-3 stamps and tags from FB39 per run. At 67, I'm getting about 7-12 stamps per FB59 run (this is killing just enough mobs to kill the bosses, leaving probably half to 2/3rds of the mobs still there).

Most people don't get stamps from FB runs because aside from their one tabbed run, they usually only do FBs which are far below their character level. That just kills the drop rate. At 40, if you do untabbed FB39 runs with people who are around your level, you should be able to reach 1k rep within a couple levels of hitting 40. The molds help your bank account balance too.